Skip to main content

Poll

Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leicester City
Arsenal
Tottenham
Manchester City
Manchester United
Liverpool
West Ham
Chelsea
Other
Topic: Football Talk  (Read 215281 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Football Talk

Reply #64

:28:

what a boring to watch arsenal, they cant score without van persie and i hope they stay that way  :1:

If the transfer window shuts with no less than two other signings, Arsenal are ruined this season. They can't even get to the top four like this.

Diaby was the weak point in Arsenal midfield .. he is so clumsy and made so many wrong passes. I still insist Giroud was a mistake, and so is Podolski.

Reply #65
Just realised there is a poll on who you support...

FOREVER AND EVER,
WE'LL FOLLOW THE BOYS,
OF MAN UTD,
THE BUSBY BABES

“One day Rome shall fade and crumble. Yet you shall always be remembered in the hearts of all who yearn for freedom.”

Reply #66

:28:

what a boring to watch arsenal, they cant score without van persie and i hope they stay that way  :1:

If the transfer window shuts with no less than two other signings, Arsenal are ruined this season. They can't even get to the top four like this.

Diaby was the weak point in Arsenal midfield .. he is so clumsy and made so many wrong passes. I still insist Giroud was a mistake, and so is Podolski.

Everyone says the same about Arsenal every year, And they Always make it in the Top 4, I think they look much stronger than last season even with the Loss of RVP and Song, The Defence looks as solid as ever, Wenger has also been saying he is looking to make 1 or 2 more signings,

I Should also mention i support Arsenal  =D

5v5 Season 5 Winner - 5v5 Season 5 Cup Winner - 5v5 Season 4 Winner - 5v5 Season 3 Cup Winner
League Clubs Winner - Admin vs Members Winner - FIFA Rivalry event winner
[12:55:09] Anky: kissing the enemy, fag

Reply #67
And they've got some cheek bad mouthing Spiderman like that...

“One day Rome shall fade and crumble. Yet you shall always be remembered in the hearts of all who yearn for freedom.”

Reply #68
Dont fink you can bad mouth him at all, Hes came back from a Year or so out,

5v5 Season 5 Winner - 5v5 Season 5 Cup Winner - 5v5 Season 4 Winner - 5v5 Season 3 Cup Winner

Reply #69
He will hit form in no time; it will be good for him to get a good run of games without getting injured. Then once Wilshere comes back I can see Arsenal owning once again.

Football Talk

Reply #70
We shall see. Arsenal was all about RVP last season, well most of the games, so they'r going to struggle before they settle.

Few more weeks before Giroud, Poldi and Santi can gel together. Still dont see how Arsenal is stronger than last season tho

Reply #71

We shall see. Arsenal was all about RVP last season, well most of the games, so they'r going to struggle before they settle.

Few more weeks before Giroud, Poldi and Santi can gel together. Still dont see how Arsenal is stronger than last season tho

Steve Bould has done wonders with the Defence for starters,Players come and Go, Last season was the only Decent season RVP had for Arsenal in the 8 Years he was there No-one hyped him up before then, I'm sure Giroud & Podolski will come good in the next few games

Reply #72
On another note: Liverpool looked very impressive against Man City! Raheem Sterling looked great, very confident, which is good :) Now just need to sort out the little mistakes. Well not so little considering they cost us 3 points  :102:
We've signed Surhin ( what ever he's called ) On loan for the season, IMO we should be looking to bring in another striker if were trying to get rid of Carroll, Now with Kuyt & Bellamy gone anyway.

Reply #73
Wenger should have kept Song and gone for Michu!!

Reply #74
People need to read between the lines, Arsenal dominated Sunderland & Stoke, two teams who last year we would of found hard to beat.

Although we arent scoring goals which is a problem, but then again we have 2 new guys who having only played 1.5 games this year and arent used to life in the PremierLeague. They need time to settle, just like every other player does.

As soon as they score 1/2 they will start getting better. Remember Podolski and Giroud both broke the 20+ Goals last season.

Song isnt that much of a loss, we have so many more midfielders. Diaby looks like he is getting back to his best, Arteta looking awesome in his Def Mid role today, Cazorla looks to be a bargin buy. With Wilshere and Rosicky coming back our midfield is looking strong. Maybe one more addition like M'Villa or Tiote would be perfect.

Defence is looking awesome! Looking Solid! If Mannone can keep a clean sheet... That says a lot  :21:
Fomer F2 World Champion & Fomer 5v5 League Champions

Reply #75
Beating Sunderland at home and Stoke away is bread and butter to Utd,City and Chelsea.. Dare I say Spurs..

Reply #76

Beating Sunderland at home and Stoke away is bread and butter to Utd,City and Chelsea.. Dare I say Spurs..

Sunderland Beat Man City and Liverpool at Home last year, Drew with Newcastle and Spurs.

Stoke beat Liverpool and Spurs, Drew with Arsenal, City, Man U and Newcaslte.

Reply #77
Stop trying to justify your teams poor squad..

Reply #78
He just proved a point, Not one big team beat Stoke at home last season.

Reply #79
Just presenting some facts to back up your false statement :)

Team isnt poor.
Szszney
Sagna-Kos-Verm-Gibbs
Arteta-Wilsh-Cazorla
Ox-Giroud-Pod

Pretty Solid. Walcott, Rosicky, Ramsey, Diaby etcc for back up. Get 2 more players, a ST and a DCM and we are sorted.