Skip to main content

Poll

Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leicester City
Arsenal
Tottenham
Manchester City
Manchester United
Liverpool
West Ham
Chelsea
Other
Topic: Football Talk  (Read 203369 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Football Talk

Reply #16
I support Atletico Madrid   :113:
Not too much idea about English football, to be honest... Only that Torres is dying at all, and M. City is going to win the Premier League. I guess all of you are enjoying the Silva's football...  with Messi and Ronaldo, the best of the world, no doubt. I hope he bring the Euro to Spain xD

Reply #18
I don't want to be harsh on villas boas, but he never looked mature enough to me to lead a team like Chelsea in the EPL. He looked out of ideas on most games and couldn't do much. He needs another season at the EPL but with a less bigger name. Those big clubs aren't easy to run, and need strong personalities like Fergie and Harry.

I don't understand why every coach leads Porto into a title, Chelsea signs him up!

I do agree with tejuarr that the players also have a hand in this, as they aren't not trying enough, sometimes not even trying. If a coach can't control his players, unfortunately the players stay, and the coach given a bye-bye.

Reply #19
Fergie nearly got sacked.. Mark Robins put his P45 in the shredder.

Reply #21
RVP - GOD
Fomer F2 World Champion & Fomer 5v5 League Champions

Reply #22
They should rename arsensal to rvp

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reply #23
I wouldn't ignore RVP's great contribution to arsenal, but his second goal against Liverpool could have been saved but Reina was just being stupid.

Reply #24
RVP's best striker in the Prem but Arsenal aren't a one-man team. Song, Vermaelen, I'll just say GK etc.

Reply #26
Leverkusen were pathetic. I wonder why Messi doesn't shine on the international level.  :39:
MAYBE because he doesn't have what he have in Barcelona, the WHOLE Spanish national team all around him.  :29:

Reply #27
Best in the world but not the best ever.. Suttle difference, if he performs on the World stage then yes.. I always rate a player by national team performance.. Rooney as we all know is overrated..

Reply #30
what just happened  :o

Not a fan of either Manchester clubs .. but this is an outstanding end for the season