Skip to main content
Topic: Has Capello quit? (Read 2301 times) previous topic - next topic

Has Capello quit?

Come on Arry lead us to Euro Glory!

Re: Has Capello quit?

Reply #1
He has indeed left. 'Arry won't go before May. Stuart Pearce or 'Arry will prob get it.

Reply #2
I've had a think.. Give it to Psycho.

Has Capello quit?

Reply #3
Urgh I had bad feelings towards Harry after he drove Saints into league 1 lol and then returned to our rivals! *shrugs*

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Reply #5
ive read Guus Hiddink or what ever he's called wants the managers seat lol
  Constructor Standings: 1st   Driver Standings: 2nd   F3 Races: 10   Race Wins: 1   Podiums: 3  DNF's: 0   Points: 84
Career Games: 7   Wins: 4    Losses: 1    Draws: 2    Titles: 0    Promotions: 1    Relegations: 0   Goals Scored: 11   Goals Conceded: 9

Reply #6
Got to be Stuart Pearce, English, Passionate, will to succeed!

Reply #7
yeah it has to be an English manager!
  Constructor Standings: 1st   Driver Standings: 2nd   F3 Races: 10   Race Wins: 1   Podiums: 3  DNF's: 0   Points: 84
Career Games: 7   Wins: 4    Losses: 1    Draws: 2    Titles: 0    Promotions: 1    Relegations: 0   Goals Scored: 11   Goals Conceded: 9

Reply #8
ENGLISH manager, thats the only way we will get a manager who's real heart is for the English game and the English fans!
Described as 'The man with a plan' when it comes to race setup, strategy and tactics

Career Races: 48. |  Career Poles: 12  |  Career wins: 12  |  Career Podiums: 35. |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points: 506

Has Capello quit?

Reply #9
It has to be the best man available for the job. It is ridiculous to think that by the manager being English, the players will play better, with more heart, with more passion. What happened with Guus Hiddink and South Korea. What about Otto Rehhagel guiding Greece to Euro success.

The sad fact is, England's players are simply not good enough. You could put Mourinho or Fergie, or Pep Guardiola in charge, we would still be lucky to get to the quarter finals of the World Cup.

As if 'arry Redknap will magically turn things around. He has probably spent the best part of £150m to get Tottenham to third.

Rant over.

Reply #11
Rednapp who?!

I'm backing Tony Pulis  :36:     just remember where you heard it first  :3:

Reply #12
I did hear that the England C Team needed a new manager and I would recommend Tony Pulis as the Assistant Manager  :113:

Reply #13
Are you ever happy Humanfish.