Skip to main content
Topic: F1 2012 Season Discussion (Read 6110 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: F1 2012 China

Reply #32
What channel you watching it om

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reply #33
Sky.. Although I'd prefer James Allen commentating.. Reminds me of Hamilton dominating in 2007/08 .

Reply #34
I like jake and his team but pefer martin brundel. Should be a good race. I just hate all this plugginh about skys race control stuff. I know about it. Stop talking about it.

Reply #35
Don't see the point in Georgie Thompson .

Reply #36
No your right mate. I dont see the point of a lot of the sky coverage. I am loving the season so far. Nice to see red bull no were, also lovely to see different teams in the fight.

Reply #37
I agree, nice to see Red Bull and Vettel struggling.. I like how Webber has the better attitude of the two at the moment.

Reply #38
Webber in my eyes is a better person. I think red bull have not been fair to webber over the years.

Reply #40
I dont no if i like Lazenby or not! His smile annoys me.

Great race! Lewis overtake master!
Fomer F2 World Champion & Fomer 5v5 League Champions

perez

Reply #41
wow sum great racing today  :113: this season is going to be awesome  :111: anyway that new guy perez is something else yeah  :113: but what you think of that move when his team mate kobay over took him it looked nasty   :13: :112: his driving would nt have been out of place on PS3GL  :24: :21: just kidding guys  :114: did he get a penalty for that  :39:

Re: perez

Reply #42
I think this years season is going to be one of the best, maybe even the toughest we have seen. Im glad Red Bull are struggling.

I like the guy, he is new and fresh, just wish his team would give him better pit stops.

I dont think he got a penalty for it, good move though

Re: perez

Reply #43
just to let you guys know, there is a Sports Discussion section in this area, with a F1 Discussion thread as well  ;)

Re: F1 2012 Season Discussion

Reply #46
Do well Fishy, its been a long day for me, I dint think. I half asleep and well yeah you can guess the rest.