Skip to main content
Topic: Football Transfer Rumour Discussion (Read 8494 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Football Transfer Rumour Discussion

Reply #33
Lee Hughes
Notts County to Prison.

Reply #35
Jellyman, Malonas and another in hopefully  :D

Reply #36
Genk midfielder Kevin de Bruyne will undergo a medical at Chelsea ahead of his proposed move to Stamford Bridge.

Reply #37
QPR sign Djibril Cisse from Lazio and agree a £4m fee with Fulham for Bobby Zamora

Reply #38
That striker to Fulham, Povel something.

Reply #39
Anyone going to kick the summer rumour mill off then?
Looks like Rooney speculation could take over most of the summer - Chelsea, PSG, staying at United.

Reply #40

Anyone going to kick the summer rumour mill off then?
Looks like Rooney speculation could take over most of the summer - Chelsea, PSG, staying at United.

I wonder who will be staying a Dortmund in August. Gotze gone who else.

Norwich have a new striker. Van Winkleman scored lots of goals for Sporting Lisbon
£8mil signing so for Norwich to spend he must be good.

Sent from the N⁴

Reply #41
Rooney to celtic on loan ,desmond.funding hus wages for a year. While offering him cl leafue football.

Glory daya back at cp rooney teaming up with stoksey bhoy

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

[url=http://www.ps3gamercard.com/index.php/create-a-card

Reply #43
FC Barcelona have reached an agreement with Santos for Neymar. The Brazilian player will join FC Barcelona for the next five seasons

Neymar and Messi, If he brings what he's been doing in Brazil, he will be a star in Spain,Did'nt think much off him in that game against England tho, maybe just a bad game tho.

[youtube]cRk4m2B6Vas[/youtube]

5v5 Season 5 Winner - 5v5 Season 5 Cup Winner - 5v5 Season 4 Winner - 5v5 Season 3 Cup Winner
League Clubs Winner - Admin vs Members Winner - FIFA Rivalry event winner
[12:55:09] Anky: kissing the enemy, fag

Reply #45
He was actually dubbed the next Pele or next Garrincha which is even worse imo, all he was good for was his lightning fast stepovers but poke him and he would fall over but he wasn't so bad with it as time went on

“One day Rome shall fade and crumble. Yet you shall always be remembered in the hearts of all who yearn for freedom.”

Reply #46
Neymar is overrated indeed! I'm glad hes not coming to Bayern.

Reply #47
Seen him play against team gb, one of the poorest players on the pitch, Oscar s**ts on him