Skip to main content

Poll

Whats your Favourite racing games (vote as many as you like)

Dirt 3
Formula 1 series
Motorstorm series
GT5
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
Test Drive Unlimited 2
Need for speed series
Burnout Paradise
Shift series
Wipeout HD
Ridge Racer 7
MotoGP
WRC
NASCAR
Topic: What is the best Racing Game out there? (Read 1778 times) previous topic - next topic

What is the best Racing Game out there?

There is so many different Racing games you can buy and what are your top 5 racing games on your PS3?

Re: What is the best Racing Game out there?

Reply #1
I own both MS-PR and MS-A and love them both. I have played Burnout Paradise, which is quite fun single-player for a while but when you go online all anyone cares about seems to be crashing into you. I played the demo for MotoGP (I ride a motorbike myself) but somehow that didn't really appeal to me. The rest of the games I simply don't know.

Reply #2
I'm not surprised that GT5 has been voted so far as the best Racing game on the Playstation 3, I did think that Motorstorm & F1 Would get more votes.  :7:

Reply #3
You may love them, or hate them

A whole decade has flashed by since Microsoft’s wondermachine made its US debut – other territories followed in early 2002.

The Xbox was Microsoft’s first move into the world of home console gaming, and was launched into a market that was already crowded with the Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo’s Gamecube and the mighty PlayStation 2.

Today is their Birthday and is 10 years old

Reply #4
What has that got to do with the best racing game out there?

Reply #6
Flaming new members for their ignorance on proper posting procedures, their grammar or spelling issues, or the content of their messages is expressly forbidden.

Reply #7
Wasn't aware he was a new member..

If you look up Trolling on wikipedia Richard you will see Trolling means posting off topic which my post was not, it was on topic.

Reply #8
F1 2011 blatantly is the best game out there, especially with the new patch out Monday!

Reply #9
I think cody was stating that the new member was trolling, not you lol

We do have rules on trolling but obviously with new members we have to be more laid back and make some exceptions.

Flaming rules are there for the benefit of our new members so they feel welcome and that they don't get negative responses for not being aware of our common practices and where they should post etc.

Reply #10
Ye well that's understandable. Sorry for any inconvenience, wasn't aware he was a new member.. Spreading egg box cheer in PS3 forum is dicing with death lol

Reply #11
The very mention of the "X" Word (and we are not talking X-Factor here) could result in massive Riots and broken windows and Richardcods PS3 ending through someones window.

For God Sake Run!!!!!!!!!!!!   :109: <sy>