Skip to main content
Topic: LA Noire Discussion (Read 1896 times) previous topic - next topic

LA Noire Discussion

So who is all getting this game then ? , must admit it looks bloody awesome shame i cant aqfford it on friday so ill be hoping for a weeks rental and buy it next friday ?

[url=http://www.ps3gamercard.com/index.php/create-a-card

Re: LA Noire Discussion

Reply #1
what is it? sounds like some sort of GTA? could be completely wrong tho haha
Known as the King Of FIFA round these lands...

Reply #2
I've preordered it. I traded a load of games into Amazon, ended up with £70   :113:
It's not really like GTA, it's probably more like Heavy Rain to be honest.

I'm looking forward to it, my kind of game, like a modern day Broken Sword. I'm gonna watch LA Confidential again tonight   :111:

Reply #3
Ill prob pick this up on Friday after chatting up this fine bitch work, obviously not going to be a lot like GTA but it should feel a lot like it and RDR, with R.A.G.E and all.... at least I think it uses R.A.G.E

Its Rockstar can you really say no?

Reply #4
You sure your not the bitch getting talked to, you ever think about that?

I think the best way to think about it would be: Monkey Island/Broken Sword + Heavy Rain + sprinkling of R* magic : LA Noire

Reply #5

You sure your not the bitch getting talked to, you ever think about that?

I think the best way to think about it would be: Monkey Island/Broken Sword + Heavy Rain + sprinkling of R* magic : LA Noire
Oh im sure, especially when they have slight coke addiction...

I kid, I kid...  :15:

Reply #8
Have you watched many videos or read much about the story? I've tried to avoid everything really, i like coming at these times of games completely fresh. The other good thing, this game having been exclusive initially, and thus ported to the 360, it looks like we are getting the better version   :laugh:  there are already reports of differences, albiet minor

Reply #9
I'm up to my second case on the traffic desk, not far, but i am enjoying it. GTA meets Heavy Rain  :113:

Reply #10
this better not be a short game , i done 3 as a patrrol and 3 as a traffic better be more missions in other areas man

[url=http://www.ps3gamercard.com/index.php/create-a-card

Reply #11
As well as all the main story missions you have the missions which you pick driving around over the radio as well  ;)

Reply #13
I did buy this game and bought the Xbox version which come with 3 disks  :43:

I have to rate this game highly and have completed the game and I love the concept of solving cases and hope they do many sequels to this. I have downloaded the Rockstar pass and have been playing the DLC for this and Loving every minute of this.

I highly recommend this game  :113: