Skip to main content
Topic: New Member PSN Thread (PS3 | PS4 | PS Vita) (Read 32655 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: New Member PSN Thread (PS3 | PS4 | PS Vita)

Reply #929
Hey guys! My names jess, looking for a good group to race with on PS4, take it I've come to the right place! Heard this through al, he recommended joining so I did just that! My current league I'm with I'm in quite a tight title fight, (outta 5 years league racing, im trying to grab this title as it'll be my first ever) but safe to say they are a bit too salty for me, I know we all take league racing seriously to an extent, but these guys really don't like me winning. I see the light hearted side of league racing too, but can be competitive. Well, I don't think there's much more to say, so hopefully I'll meet some of you later on! ????

Re: New Member PSN Thread (PS3 | PS4 | PS Vita)

Reply #930

Hey guys! My names jess, looking for a good group to race with on PS4, take it I've come to the right place! Heard this through al, he recommended joining so I did just that! My current league I'm with I'm in quite a tight title fight, (outta 5 years league racing, im trying to grab this title as it'll be my first ever) but safe to say they are a bit too salty for me, I know we all take league racing seriously to an extent, but these guys really don't like me winning. I see the light hearted side of league racing too, but can be competitive. Well, I don't think there's much more to say, so hopefully I'll meet some of you later on! ????

Just to let the other admins know Sab has asked if Jessica can join F4 as we have a couple of free seats at the mo so she's taking part in a practice race to see how she gets on