Skip to main content
Topic: Playstation Plus - General Discussion Thread (Read 16796 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Playstation Plus - General Discussion Thread

Reply #48
Tempted to buy crash bandicoot so misses can have a shot , awesome game for ps1 at 4 squid

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Playstation Plus - General Discussion Thread

Reply #49
The problem is they are often not quite as good as you remember lol time is rarely kind to the best if us, sometimes it shows on these games. For £4 though, it's worth s try. You won't lose much.

Reply #50
Just to keep her amused lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Reply #51
12 months of Playstation Plus is available again for £29.99  ;)  and for those who already have a subscription, the months are stackable ontop of each other.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/cid=IP9102-NPIA90006_01-PSPLUSSUBS365DAY

The free content for next month is as follows:

Leaving PS Plus:

2nd January – Batman: Arkham City
2nd January – Bulletstorm
2nd January – Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
16th January – Mortal Kombat (PS Vita)
23rd January – Knytt Underground

Joining PS Plus:

2nd January – Bioshock 2
2nd January – Guardians of Middle Earth
2nd January – Mortal Kombat – excluding Australia and Germany
2nd January – Gotham City Imposters – Australia and Germany only
16th January – Jet Set Radio (PS Vita)
23rd January – Pinball Arcade (PS Vita)

Reply #52
When is CS:Go going to be available for PS3 users in europe grrrr.

Reply #53
A good update coming to Plus in February.

PlayStation 3:
- F1 Race Stars – 6th February
- Sleeping Dogs - 6th February
- Quantum Conundrum - 6th February

PlayStation Vita:
- WipEout 2048 - 13th February
- Lumines – 20th February

Haven't played Sleeping Dogs, so really looking forward to getting hold of that, especially as it is a reletively recent release. Ditto with F1 Race Stars, it hasn't been out long. I wouldn't of bought it, but i might give it a download and try it out.

Reply #54

A good update coming to Plus in February.

PlayStation 3:
- F1 Race Stars – 6th February
- Sleeping Dogs - 6th February
- Quantum Conundrum - 6th February

PlayStation Vita:
- WipEout 2048 - 13th February
- Lumines – 20th February

Haven't played Sleeping Dogs, so really looking forward to getting hold of that, especially as it is a reletively recent release. Ditto with F1 Race Stars, it hasn't been out long. I wouldn't of bought it, but i might give it a download and try it out.
sleeping dogs Is a really good game, I love it
"if you dont want blue flags, be at the front!"Kimi Raikonnen
"Life is like a box of chocolates" MrAgro
 "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants." Some girl in my school
"Time's fun when you're having flies." Kermit the Frog

Reply #55
Is Playstaion plus worth getting? I'm very tempted to getting the 90days one for £12 and giving it a go.

Is it worth it?

Reply #58
Not yet, it's downloaded and ready.
I'm renting Assassins Creed 2.7 currently, the one in Istanbul. Slowing going through that.

It's s surprisingly good and new game to come up on Plus. That and Batman have probably been the best so far, but already had Batman.

Reply #59
I went for it, So far I'm really enjoying it, I downloaded 4 games, Motorstom , sleeping dogs, infamous 2, AC revaluations trail in 2 days.

Motorstom in 3D is AWESOME!!

Going to get the need for speed MW dlc too, looks very good.

Reply #60
Don't forget Stig, when your subscription ends, you can no longer play those games, so keep that in mind.

Looks like March 2013 will be another good month. Headlining it will be Mass Effect 3 and DLC for free apparently.

Reply #61
Yep March will be a great month for Plus subscribers. Mass Effect 3, and if you've got Plus on the Vita, Metal Gear HD. :)

Reply #62
The Mass Effect 3 multiplayer has always been free but the single play stuff isn't. Bit jarred that I've bought the ME3 special edition for £70 and the Mass Effect Trilogy boxset for £40 only to see ME3 is now free!  Top top game. My favourite series this console generation.

I really urge everyone to try Mass Effect. It's such an amazing body of work, which makes the ending of ME3 all the more upsetting. seeing how its free - it really really ought to be picked up without any hesitation.

Reply #63
Eurogamer are doing a PlayStation Plus free for 30days giveaway.

There are only a couple of things to bear in mind before committing.

1) These codes will not work if you have previously subscribed to PS Plus and let it expire. They're for new users only. So if that's you, enjoy!

2) This is a 30-day free trial but if you take no action at the end of that period it will automatically sign you up to a 90-day subscription, so watch out for that. Maybe set an alarm on your phone and label it "DECISION TIME" or something.

Check it out: http://www.eurogamer.net/giveaways.php?id=87209

EDIT A few things to note:

Apparently if you redeemed the free month of PS+ after the great psn outrage of 2011 this counts as " previously subscribed to PS Plus" and the code wont work.  :23:

Also I think it asks for credit card information when you start the free trial. Just turn off auto renew option (Account management>Transaction Management>Services List>PlayStation Plus>PlayStation Plus [Subscription] - Cancel Automatic Renewal.) and remove card info.