Skip to main content
Topic: Playstation Plus - General Discussion Thread (Read 17071 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Playstation Plus - General Discussion Thread

Reply #32
how much is it?
Described as 'The man with a plan' when it comes to race setup, strategy and tactics

Career Races: 48. |  Career Poles: 12  |  Career wins: 12  |  Career Podiums: 35. |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points: 506

Reply #33
£29.99, on offer at the moment. Have a look on the PSN store

Reply #34
might be worth a punt
Described as 'The man with a plan' when it comes to race setup, strategy and tactics

Career Races: 48. |  Career Poles: 12  |  Career wins: 12  |  Career Podiums: 35. |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points: 506

Reply #35
I see Crysis 2 is coming for free from November 7  :113:  not bad, although i still have to get around to Borderlands and Just Cause (and Lara Croft and Machinarium   :18:  )  They are taking those two games off so download them if you haven't already.

What do people think of the new store? I really like the look, and it seems to work fine for me. Surprised by the amount of moaning on the internet  :39:

Re: Re: Playstation Plus - General Discussion Thread

Reply #36

I see Crysis 2 is coming for free from November 7  :113:  not bad, although i still have to get around to Borderlands and Just Cause (and Lara Croft and Machinarium   :18:  )  They are taking those two games off so download them if you haven't already.

What do people think of the new store? I really like the look, and it seems to work fine for me. Surprised by the amount of moaning on the internet  :39:

I not really looked at it. From what I have seen though I like it. Crysis for free its a good game.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Reply #37
I prefered the older style Store.  Just wondering if they think people have bad eye site these days, cant they make the pics any bigger (being sarcastic  :3: )

Get the feeling it fits more for the purpose of Vita use

Reply #38
i think the store refresh was PS3 only, not on the Vita. Although maybe it will be in the future

Reply #39
I forgot to mention that there are some pretty good free dynamic themes with PS+  :laugh:

I'm using the SEGA Mega Drives classic theme now  :113:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mRdpgKLMGU[/youtube]

Re: Re: Playstation Plus - General Discussion Thread

Reply #40

I forgot to mention that there are some pretty good free dynamic themes with PS+  :laugh:

I'm using the SEGA Mega Drives classic theme now  :113:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mRdpgKLMGU[/youtube]

That is pretty sweet mate.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Reply #41
Just a heads up for those interested, you can now pick up a 1 year subscription to Music Unlimited for just £11.99!! For those that don't know, this is Sony's equivalent to Spotify or other music streaming service. It's usually £9.99 a month, so £12 for a year is a bargain. I'll be taking it up i think.

Reply #42
Also Uncharted Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush are both free on Playstation Plus at the moment for the Vita. I don't own one but this is severely tempting. I have £200 lying round after trading in my Xbox which was set aside for a Wii U but if Sony supports the Vita well like this I may plumb for a Vita instead. Guess that's half their ploy :)

Reply #43
Batman: Arkham City, Vanquish, and Limbo are coming for free for the month of December  :113:

Apparantly you can get 3 month subscriptions for £7.99, meaning you can stack up 12 months worth for £32, rather than the full price of £39.99 for 12 months.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/playstation-plus-membership-3-months-for-7-99-psn-store-1385691?page=1

Reply #44
For those interested, the 3 months for £7.99 offer (3 for the price of two) runs out on Saturday night.

Just bought Tokyo Jungle off the store, its part of the Christmas deals campaign. Was less than a fiver.
Anyone played it?

Reply #45
Is Tokyo Jungle any good mate? I heard it was quite a unique game but I've tried my hand at quirky games in the past (Doshin the Giant on the GameCube!!) and the sparkle can run out quite quickly.

Batman Arkham City is a fine freebie. Looking forward to Vanquish too.

Reply #46
Its still downloading mate. At £10 i wouldn't bother, but for under a fiver with the Plus discount i thought i'd give it a punt. Be warned, Vanquish is a 11GB download  :31:

Reply #47
I downloaded Batman and Vanquish yesterday! Bulletstorm is very good too.

I downloaded the Vita freebies too in case I get one but £200 is such a lot of money just to play Uncharted (massive fan). It needs more games to justify purchasing.