Skip to main content
Topic: Football Transfer Rumour Discussion (Read 9533 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Football Transfer Rumour Discussion

Reply #48
dont really think you can rate him yet tbh... hes played in brazil which is a poor league... hes gotta be given time to adapt to playing against these top players as for hes not used to it... i think he'll be good at barca... add a bit of skill to there game like Ronaldinho. but ofcourse barca will teach him to be good at passing n keeping it simple when needed  :)

Reply #50
Thought i'd revive this ol'thread seeing as its currently summer silly season! Lots of big money deals being talked about, especially so now that the English clubs have their mega TV deal to blow.

What deals to people think will go through, and what deal do people think will be the biggest deal of the summer?

Reply #51
Lukaku to United for £75m it seems, didn't see that one coming. Had thought the Morata deal was all but done and Lukaku  was Chelsea bound.

Reply #52
Neymar to PSG for £198m. Madness, and I don't think even that is sufficient.

Reply #53
Crazy money, no human is worth that much

Reply #54
Pretty sad to think how many lives you can save from starvation with that kind of money.

Season 8 Race of Champions Winner
PSGL Career: Grands Prixs entered - 201 | Race wins - 76 | Podiums - 130 | Points - 2026 | World Championships - 5

Reply #55
Mourinhos comments are interesting. Basically Neymar is probably worth it, but the problem is it pushes the market up. So we will see mediocre players going for 100m or more.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk