Skip to main content
Topic: The Rogues Gallery - Member Photos (Read 29640 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Rogues Gallery - Member Photos

Reply #48
The knee incident! ...Ninja on crutches  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Reply #49
lol   thats wrong Huw  :109:  ouch!!  Nice that someone had the time to take a photo  <takj>

Reply #51
what happend huw ???? looks like u have a flat knee lol .

[url=http://www.ps3gamercard.com/index.php/create-a-card

Reply #52
He dislocated it  :109:
I presume thats his knee cap sticking out the side

Reply #53
yep, dislocated it. LOL. can laugh about it now, but damn painful at the time! and yeh, its the knee cap sticking out to the side.

Reply #55
Not long now hopefully. Happened beginning on July. Having a scan end of this month/beginning of next, but might have to have an operation too. :'(

Reply #58
Ermm. I don't talk about HOW I did it! :D

Reply #60
huhu NO. ok, here's my story..

Last P.E lesson of the year in school, so we did rounders (LOL) boys vs girls the whole year on the school field. I was wicketkeeper (or whatver ya call it in rounders) and ball came to me, coulda thrown it to the guy on 4th base, but he cant catch, so ran myself and stumped 4th base (just about) then got absolutely wiped out big time by this huge guy running from the other direction, the actual post from the base AND this blonde, skinny, fake tan, big boobies (yeh you get what im saying about her.. LOL) girl.. so yeh, pretty much got wiped out big time

..and as they would say on Revista de LaLiga "Wapa, Wapa... Waaaaaaapaaaa!"

Reply #62

huhu NO. ok, here's my story..

Last P.E lesson of the year in school, so we did rounders (LOL) boys vs girls the whole year on the school field. I was wicketkeeper (or whatver ya call it in rounders) and ball came to me, coulda thrown it to the guy on 4th base, but he cant catch, so ran myself and stumped 4th base (just about) then got absolutely wiped out big time by this huge guy running from the other direction, the actual post from the base AND this blonde, skinny, fake tan, big boobies (yeh you get what im saying about her.. LOL) girl.. so yeh, pretty much got wiped out big time

..and as they would say on Revista de LaLiga "Wapa, Wapa... Waaaaaaapaaaa!"

So pretty much the moral of the story is don't be greedy and let the guy who can't catch have a chance to catch haha. If only you had thrown it to him haha. How long cant you do like sport stuff for?