Skip to main content
Topic: FIFA 10- Discussion (Read 17496 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: FIFA 10- Discussion

Reply #16
Thank god!!!!   The info about set piece creator has been released.  You can now design your own set pieces.

I knew about this a couple of weeks ago and it's bloody hard not to tell anyone!

Reply #18
Know a guy :P

Mate of mine works in the industry and was at a playtest last month. Was reluctant to tell me about it, but got it out of him eventually.

Reply #25
isn't there an online training mode too?  So i heard anyway, which would be good for be a pro :)

Reply #26
i'l probably be buying this a few days after release, iv been playing the fifa 09 demo and it is kinda hard, its very different from the psp version in which its easy on world class difficuulty, i dont think i will be doing well in the fifa 10 league but i'l practise, i'l be most interested in the bap games that will be held, i like playin as a team.

Reply #30
nice video, i think pes have improved a lot from 2009 but fifa 2010 is still the winner, the ai looks much more intelligent then in pes and the gameplay in fifa 2010 is slower which is more realistic

Reply #31
pes is shocking messi does not touch the ball when he crosses it. as for goal keeping there may aswel not be one, doesn't attempt to save it!
PSN:ID walksy4