Skip to main content
Topic: Fifa clubs Thread (Read 24547 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Admin vs Members BAP Event part 4

Reply #16
umm i know im a tad late.. and may hav to be a sub... again... but can i sign up for the admins team?  :5:

Reply #17
ok guys small change for admin team

ilambat ur not actually a mod so u goto members in RM so daviebhoy goes to RM for admin and markissuk goes in LB

Reply #18
i'll be LS for members , and if Flux doesn't want to be the captain , i'll be more than happy to take the job.
and our team is SPAIN :P

FIFA 09 , s

Reply #19

ilambat ur not actually a mod so u goto members in RM so daviebhoy goes to RM for admin and markissuk goes in LB

teddy i was joking m8 if lm is filled im cool dnt want members kicked out cos ae little old me  <trd>

[url=http://www.ps3gamercard.com/index.php/create-a-card

Reply #20

teddy i was joking m8 if lm is filled im cool dnt want members kicked out cos ae little old me  <trd>

lol it wasnt because of you mate why i moved him ;)

Reply #21
we'll be spain

ill play as cm,  any suggestions from the members are all welcome

Reply #22
OK, so the captain will be either you or NDBoy. Maybe send him a PM and decide between you who it will be. Or if Teddy doesn't mind be joint captains or vice.

Reply #23
if NDBoy wants to be captain thats ok by me, as long as i play thats all that matters

Reply #24
Who's a good striker for England? LF ? Rooooooney ? Or Heskey... Umm, or Walcott. It all depends on what players are playing on the wings,

If Beckham's on the RW, Then I would prefer to have Heskey, and Dunny have Rooney or vice-versa, Because Heskey a good header of the ball from the crosses. Or there's Croush as well.  <two>

Reply #25
il take RS for the members please :D
Season 2 Fifa10 - Division One - Valencia (3rd)
Season 1 Fifa11 - Championship - Stoke City (4th)
Season 2 Fifa11 - Championship - Stoke City

Reply #26
i shall take LM for the Members team please.

Reply #27
I dont wanna be RM for members ill take CM ok?

change it plz

Reply #28

im in as long as tejuar says its ok. :110:

i dont mind being captain aslong as someone tells me how to setup the match, as ive never used bap before.

M8 it wasnt a case of you not being in the team, It was a case of getting 10 people online by a certain time, Like most fellow bap members/players i like to get organised before the game starts. Hence why we had 10 online, I apologise if you feel otherwise.

Reply #29
damn this was quick ...lokks like i missed out ;;