Skip to main content
Topic: Best Playstation Setup  (Read 17281 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Best playstation setup

Reply #48

Ohh yea thats how Ovic rolls :16:

Would get my other stuff out to but its in the draw under my bed and that collapsed cus of the weight..............

Ill prob post another pic with the full lot.

I'll show my setup with my PS Eye if anyone wants to see, just don't start queuing up! And Stef, ur first  :11:

Reply #51
That's a noddin Fallout boy isn't it?
You got enough plugs going into the extension cable Stef?  :o

Reply #53
This is my set up and beleave it or not its tidy!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Reply #55
I keep meaning to sort out all the wires, getting it in the ear from the missuss, I've got all the ties etc and I get myself all prep'ed up and think " one quick race first ". Only thing is this time of year the chair can make you abit sweaty, I put a towel over it when I use it. How can you tell thats a 60gb ps3?

Reply #56
Chrome front plate <hi> thats pimp they only did it on the 60gb's the rest are just plain silver.

Reply #57
My new 32inch Panasonic Viera, £200 sorted :3:

Oh yes how could I forget this is my new PS3 and TV remote holder

Reply #60
Nice Stef, it just fits  :o  You get it today? I spose you been replaying games to get them in full HD  lol

Reply #61

Nice Stef, it just fits  :o  You get it today? I spose you been replaying games to get them in full HD  lol
Yea lol I have, had a 32inch Samsung a week ago but I took it back cus the picture was terrible on the PS3. I even looked at Sony's and they were crap so I payed the extra and got the top brand the picture is great tiny bit of banding on the store and the xmb but hardly noticable since every LCD gets banding you cant really do anything about it this is the best you can get in 32inch TV's. Ive been playing BF 1943 sniping and its like omg i can actually tell if the markers are blue or red now and getting headshots from the other side of the map is easy :21:

Reply #62
 :24: :24: :24:

love the ps3 and tv remote holder!

Reply #63
Does anyone have a great playstation 3 setup at home?

Post your picture here and let us judge how good it is