Skip to main content
Topic: [F1] Paddock (Read 49 times) previous topic - next topic

[F1] Paddock

F1 Paddock - "The finest in the universe"

The F1 Paddock, otherwise known as the finest in the universe, has made its striking appearance within the F1 league, and hopes to bring the drivers closer together by offering them the finest experience and atmosphere of their lives. In other words, you (the F1 racers) and other racers across the site can use the paddock for general communication.

What type of communication?

• General talk/discussion (i.e. let everyone know how you're doing)
  • Discuss championship standings and battles
  • Assistance for setups, strategy
  • Interviews with drivers will be posted in the paddock
Now lets fire away and make the F1 paddock a lively place! After all, it's not the finest in the universe for no reason! :36:

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Re: [F1] Paddock

Reply #1
Former F1 Champion Remco Vengeance ┬┤Stunned┬┤ with lack of Paddock activity

A familiar face arrived at the paddock today. Remco Vengeance, former champion in the Monday league came by to see some of his old friends today.

But the Dutchman was rather stunned upon arrival, where he saw nothing but an empty paddock. Furthermore most of his former rivals were nowhere to be seen.

"I'm actually quite stunned and a little bit sad to see such an empty paddock. We used to have some fantastic stories and rumors in this paddock which created the best mind games amongst rivals. I'm glad to see my old friend BigC still going strong and taking on the next generation. It's good to see so many new faces, it means that the Leagues are evolving and new winners are being developed."

Remco with his Mercedes teammate BigC

So with a rare opportunity to ask Remco about a potential comeback to PSGL, we couldn't help ourselfs to ask anyway.

"I'm glad there are still people who want to see me back on track, but I have had a fantastic career here with many ups and downs. Therefor i received an expectional testimonial race in my honor which i'm very proud of, so it would be a shame to put that out of use by annoucing a comeback. I'd be interested in a more directive role within the PSGL community, but I'll have to discuss whetever they want me in the first place."
Retired
Season 8 Race of Champions Winner
PSGL Career: Grands Prixs entered - 202 | Race wins - 76 | Podiums - 130 | Points - 2026 | World Championships - 5