Skip to main content
Topic: F7 Round 6 Britain (Read 71 times) previous topic - next topic

F7 Round 6 Britain

F7: Round 6 Silverstone
[/u][/b]

Under the gltz & glamour of Monte Carlo BlueJean24 takes his first victory of his PSGL career  & to put the cherry on top SietseBouma22 finished in second place making it a Sauber 1,2. After missing the last three races Foggy_803 finished on the bottom step of the podium. Some notable mentions have to go to Swenthemen, Kablo1984 & PWnAgeTOwn who survived the death trap of monaco & now have three consecutive points finishes. Reserve driver try_and_catch scored a respectable 5th place on his F7 debut. The poor run continues for McLaren driver JPGREENWOOD as he continues his leanest spell without scoring a point in his PSGL career.

After the excellent performance from the Sauber team at Monaco it's now a 1,2 in the drivers championship with SietseBouma22 having a 7 point lead over his team mate & not only that they now have a 38 point lead in the constructors championship. Swenthemen has a 6 point defecit to BlueJean24 with Kablo1984, PWnAgeTOwn & MorrisGuy2012 in close company. At this stage of the season there are some big gaps forming in the constructors championship between Sauber, Renault & Torro Rosso who are 1st, 2nd & 3rd respectively. There's a close battle over 4th spot between the two British teams of Williams & McLaren.

F7 leaves the glitz & glamour of Monaco & continues it's European tour & heads to what many people consider the home of Formula 1 Silverstone. This fast flowing circuit presents a different challenge from tight twisty circuit of Monaco & I'm sure the weather will play it's part. Will Sauber continue their form or will another challenger rise to the occasion?

Find out this coming Thursday with Jack & Mat in the commentary box

1. Will you be attending the race?
2. Thought's on your result at Monaco?
3. Hopes for Silverstone?
4. Thought's on the Haas livery?
5. Do you think Sauber have won the constructors?

Re: F7 Round 6 Britain

Reply #1
Of course
I survived all the chaos but I had to pit too much because of incidents, which is a shame because I could've been a few places higher
Last season I crashed after a few laps, this season I can see myself fighting for a spot in the top 5
Really nice, excited to see the other cars!
5. Will there be a 6th different winner at Silverstone?
No, no surprises for Silverstone

Reply #2

No, as discussed work commitments back for Austria
I survived, and did better than expected with P5 Qualification and P3 Race Finish over the moon.
Gutted I’ll miss Silverstone but looking forward to coming back in style in Austria
Really nice, looks very Lotusy I like it
It’s Silverstone anything can happen, and it usually does.

Reply #3
Oh yeah

Not attended

Last year I had a good start but then... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STBZa071lKA

Liked it. But will miss old one.

Why not?