Skip to main content
Topic: F7 Round 4 Spain (Read 99 times) previous topic - next topic

F7 Round 4 Spain

F7 Round 4 Spain

So for 3rd installment of the F7 championship we saw a Renault masterclass in Russia where it looked like MorrisGuy2012 would pick up his second win of the season but due to penalties he allowed his team mate to take the chequered flag for an impressive 1 2 finish for Renault which sees them take a dominant lead of the constructors championship. It was a race of attrition as only 9 of the 16 drivers who started saw the finish line. It was an impressive performance from Mclaren driver PWnAgeTOwn who picked up his first podium of the season & now probably cements himself as the team's no1 driver. A notable mention to Wideloadbilly813 & Twannach who picked up their first points of the season finishing 5th & 9th respectively.

For the fourth round of the championship we head to western Europe to the F1 testing ground of Spain & as we ask ourselves could their be a fourth different winner in as many races. The top 3 of the championship are seperated by only 4 points so one of them will be desperate to gain some momentum in the championship. 4 drivers have yet to put points on the board & they'll be desperate to rectify that & also teams will be looking to close down Renault in the constructors championship.

Join Jack & Mat this Thursday at 8pm for what's turning out to be an unpredictable championship.

1. Were you happy with your result at Russia?
2. Hopes for Spain?
3. Do you think we will have a 4th different winner?
4. Do you think Renault look unbeatable in the Constructors?

Re: F7 Round 4 Spain

Reply #1
Of course, Happy as could be after Brazil's result.

2. Hopes for Spain?
Need some more practise but hopefully around top 5.

I honestly feel Unlikely now.. But you never know.

Defiantly not. Next two races are not my strongest. But after Monaco see Renaults taking some good points.

Reply #2
No, my race went from bad to worst really quickly
2. Hopes for Spain?
Not that high, really dislike this track (and the upcoming ones)
No
Not unbeatable but it's going to be really hard

Reply #3

Looking forward from my quali position, no, I could've been more up front. In total? Yes, due to the unfortunate collision with my teammate in turn 2, we both had to put on lap 1, which put us both at the back of the field. From there on out we tried our best and managed to grab 11 points for the team, which I must say is quite the damage control looking at the constructors!
2. Hopes for Spain?
Finishing in the points. I don't like the third sector one bit, so gonna be a challenge!
Maybe, who knows... We'll see!
No. Sauber can take them :)

Reply #4
Actually, it wasn't that bad. Crashing with Blue didn't help much but it was the best form of damage limitation i could imagine. Only problem is that we made it way too easy for Renault.

2. Hopes for Spain
Qualipace is very good, still have to practice a race, so we will see

3. Do you think we will have a fourth race winner?
I think the chance is around 50% atm, because in my view there are at least 3 other drivers capable to win right now.

4. Do you think Renault look unbeatable in the Constructors
Hahaha, i would not say that, they both retired just 2 races ago and we are only a few points behind ;)

Reply #5

Absutely not.

2. Hopes for Spain?

In the points hopefully.

No i think one of the 3 first winners will win.

They have been driving very well and the rest of the teams will have hard time catching up.

Reply #6
My 1st PSGL win so am happy about that!!

2. Hopes for Spain?
more points please ha ha

very very possible as the field is very tight

Its been a great start from my self and Morris so far but i dont think its gonna be an easy ride ha ha