Skip to main content
Topic: [F4] Round 1: Bahrain Grand Prix (Read 2527 times) previous topic - next topic

[F4] Round 1: Bahrain Grand Prix

Round 1: Bahrain Grand Prix

After a good pre season race at Canada it's time to start the real season. We start the season at the Bahrain International Circuit in Bahrain. Bahrain International Circuit is usually a circuit which provides good racing, along with the fastest F4 grid in a long while it will be a great race and a great season.

Track information:
Track name: Bahrain International Circuit
Track length: 5.412m
Corners: 15
Fastest lap: 1:30.252 by Michael Schumacher, Scuderia Ferrari F2004, 2004

Questions
1. Will you be racing?

2. Were you happy with your result at the pre season race?

3. Are you happy with the car you and your teammate got?

4. What is your favourite Bahrain Grand Prix moment?

5. What is your dream roadcar?
F1 2016 stats: F6 S2 3rd place | F4 S3 10th place
F1 2017 stats: Pole positions: 3 | F4 S1 6th place | F4 S2 3th place | F3 S3 15th place | Constructors champion F4 S1 | Constructors 2nd place F4 S2 |
F1 2018 stats: 1 win | 95 points |  Pole positions: 3 | F4 3rd place S1 | F4 Constructors 2nd place S1
Races: 78 | Race wins: 1 | Podiums: 16 | Pole Positions: 6 | Fastest Laps: 5 | Points: 411 | DNFs: 13 | Seasons in PSGL: 7 | Best result: 1st(1x) |

Re: [F4] Round 1: Bahrain Grand Prix

Reply #1
1. Will you be racing?
Yes I will :D

Unfortunately I couldn't race but just by seeing how well my teammate did I have a good idea of how my pace matches up against the rest, feeling quite confident

Extremely, love the look of the Sauber and the sound of the Ferrari engines as well as having Nick as a teammate, couldn't have asked for more

Can't really think of one, I guess I'd say the 2010 layout actually, made it more tricky and interesting

Audi R8 V10, absolute beauty, a few sell for quite cheap where I live so I'm planning to get one soon :D
F5 & F4 Stats | Races: 17 | Wins: 5 | Podiums: 6 | Poles: 4 | Points: 128 | Best WDC finish: 2nd (F5 S21) | Best WCC finish: 1st x2 (F5 S21 & F4 S22) |

Reply #2
1. Will you be racing?
Hard to say. I can definetly confirm I'll be qualifying. Racing is still a bit up in the air.

Faultless drive. Didn't make a single mistake. No penalties, no binning it in the wall. Perfection in my eyes.

Reliability is worrying. Low fuel drive-ability seems decent. High fuel we're completely in the dark.

Probably when I won my debut F4 race.

One that works. With my history with cars that's all I hope for.
PSGL Stats |  Races: 76 |  Wins: 5 |  Podiums: 19 |
 Pole Positions: 1 |  Points: 406 | F1 2016 Season 2 F6 Champion |

Reply #3
1. Will you be racing?
Yes

Unfortunately, I couldn't attend

The car is fine. Not something that I'm worried about. Regarding the teammate, as I said before, I still need to see how it goes

In real life, maybe Bottas' chasing Vettel last year

BMW 3 Series E21

Reply #4
1. Will you be racing?
Yep

Better than most races last season, so yes

I am just happy not to be in a Force India

Lewis vs. Nico has been spectacular at times.

McLaren P1

Reply #5
1. Will you be racing?
Yup.

Can't say I was. Wing damage on the first lap really buggered my race up.

I am indeed. I didn't start with Mclaren in career mode this year so the car is pretty fresh for me. Teammate is strong, we should do alright this season 🤞

Duel in the desert is still a good one.

Hmm. The Ferrari 812 Superfast is pretty tidy.
F1 2015 | Races: 22 | Poles: 0 | Wins: 0 | Podiums: 0 | Best Position: 4th(x2) | Fastest Laps: 0 | Points: 69 |
F1 2016 | Races: 36 | Poles: 2 | Wins: 0 | Podiums: 7 | Best Position: 2nd(x4) | Fastest Laps: 1 | Points: 176 |
F1 2017 | Races: 35 | Poles: 0 | Wins: 5 | Podiums: 14 | Best Position: 1st(x5) | Fastest Laps: 1 | Points: 249 |
F1 2018 | Races: 21 | Poles: 0 | Wins: 0 | Podiums: 2 | Best Position: 3rd(x2) | Fastest Laps: 1 | Points: 58 |
--------------------------------PSGL F1 2017 F4 Season 1 Drivers Champion--------------------------------

Reply #6
1. Will you be racing?
Yes

Nope, in qualy my performance was decent, but in the race i didn't had  the pace to battle for the podium. Also picked up damage on lap 1 and 10 so that made it also very difficult to get a good result.

Yes, the Toro Rosso is a amazing car with a great sounding Honda engine. I'm also very happy to have Joe as my teammate because he is a very good driver and we will both hopefully have some wins to also challenge for the constructors championship.

2014, the battle between Rosberg and Hamilton is the most memorable thing i remember when i think about the Bahrain Grand Prix.

Mercedes AMG C63 S
F1 2016 stats: F6 S2 3rd place | F4 S3 10th place
F1 2017 stats: Pole positions: 3 | F4 S1 6th place | F4 S2 3th place | F3 S3 15th place | Constructors champion F4 S1 | Constructors 2nd place F4 S2 |
F1 2018 stats: 1 win | 95 points |  Pole positions: 3 | F4 3rd place S1 | F4 Constructors 2nd place S1
Races: 78 | Race wins: 1 | Podiums: 16 | Pole Positions: 6 | Fastest Laps: 5 | Points: 411 | DNFs: 13 | Seasons in PSGL: 7 | Best result: 1st(1x) |

Reply #7
1. Will you be racing?

Yeah

Yeah, pace seemed ok

Oh yeah, always been a ferrari  fan

Can't think of any really

Zonda R

Reply #8
1. Will you be racing?
Yes I will be, looking forward to it.

Yes my pace was good I could have done better in qualy though. I got the bs 5 second penalty which cost me the win but the pace was there at a track I struggled at in F5.

Car seems okay, haven’t really driven it too much so we’ll see how we get on with it. Very happy with my teammate looking forward to being back on track with him!

Desert duel!

Hmmmm, Audi R8 does sound nice I have an A1 now and in the showroom the R8 just looks incredible.

Reply #9
Qualifying - P19
Well to keep it PG, I fully messed that up. Did my soft lap too early so attempted to do a super lap at the end and aim for P11. Slowed down to avoid getting into the top 10 but massively misjudged it and only improved by a hundredth.

Race - P6
Don’t think I’ve had this much fun since someone sent my the Jolyon Palmer crash compilation. Just slowly made my way up the field, avoiding any carnage, re-enacted Lewis Hamilton’s triple overtake into T1 on the way. Made it to my pitstop and came out just behind Joruroo. Just sat behind him until the last few laps, making him use up ERS, tyres and giving him less of a chance to come back at me if I passed. Managed it in the final few laps and managed to catch Lordy on the final lap. He lost it on the second to last corner forcing me wide and picking up an unfortunate penalty but can’t really complain with P19-P6.
PSGL Stats |  Races: 76 |  Wins: 5 |  Podiums: 19 |
 Pole Positions: 1 |  Points: 406 | F1 2016 Season 2 F6 Champion |