Skip to main content
Topic: F7 Round 1 Bahrain (Read 817 times) previous topic - next topic

F7 Round 1 Bahrain

Round 1: Bahrain

If the pre season race at Canada was anything to go by this season could be very close between several drivers & with more drivers joining the league F7 could be a very exciting watch this season. Juan Kablo Montoya took the chequered flag at Montreal which will give him confidence going into the season & several other drivers will be happy with their performances. Not every driver could make the pre season race so wer'e still yet to see the likes iceman_saleh & JPGREENWOOD & what they could bring to the league. So as we head to the middle east in Bahrain for round 1 it's hard to make any predictions for the race win but it's almost guaranteed we will see an exciting race under the flood lights at the Bahrain international circuit.

Join Jack Tyler & Mat this Thursday night from 8pm

1. Thoughts about the pre season race?
2. Hopes for Bahrain?
3. Do you think you can win the championship?
4. Are you enjoying being in PSGL?

Re: F7 Round 1 Bahrain

Reply #1
Had to start from P14 due to missing quali, but managed to get P6. Race pace was decent.

2. Hopes for Bahrain?
Bahrain is a pretty good track for me so I have good faith in a points finish.

Me and Honda showed some good pace in the pre season race so I hope we can fight for the constructers title.

Yes, I like most of the people in this league

Reply #2
Had a great race pre season 1st PSGL pole so happy with that, some great battles along the way

2. Hopes for Bahrain?
Hoping for some good points, not one of my best tracks evan though i enjoy it

Not sure jus want to stay consistent through the season and see were it takes me, constructors i think me and Morris have a chance tho

Yep the day after our race i would have been in PSGL 2 years, met some great people here and hopefully be here for a good few more years  :) 

Reply #3
Had a good start in pre season qualifying 2nd and finishing third. Makes the difference qualifying near the front!

2. Hopes for Bahrain?
Would love a podium!

Constructors hopefully. Think the drivers is optimistic.

Second season and loving it. Really look forward to race day!

Reply #4
Funny as always. Had great moments and battles. I am not champion but I hit the wall.
Sorry bluejean

2. Hopes for Bahrain?
Not good to me. No expectations.

No. But will end in better position.

Yes. Guys are very friendly but I can't follow the chat.
Miss my Portuguese teammate to talk during races

Reply #5

Hmm, i have mixed opinions about it mustly because i dindt get to drive a full lap. But the idea is good to get to know the people who you will be driving against.

2. Hopes for Bahrain?

Not to high, dont like the track i will probably end up in a wall.

If im honest, i will not. I will keep on driving like i always do but i think i will end up higher then last season.

If i wasnt i was already gone.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reply #6
Well canada is not my track so i bumped into a wall, on the other hand i did drive better than last season
2. Hopes for Bahrain?
This is the best track in the whole game for me, definetly hope to score some points on this one and hoping i do not get taken out in the 1st corner
Nope, I'm not going for it
Yes! really enjoy PSGL, i like how everything is organized, very happy with that