Skip to main content
Topic: F7 Season Preview (Read 381 times) previous topic - next topic

F7 Season Preview

F7 SEASON PREVIEW

It's a new year & a new season in PSGL as F7 enters only it's second season. With Jorurooo_nl being promoted & Musical Venom taking a sabbatical this division could be closely contested. Most of the drivers from last season have remained with some new additions to PSGL. Also JPGREENWOOD & Iceman_Saleh have dropped divisions & both will be hoping for better seasons. There's plenty of ego's in F7 with people already saying that they can win the Championship. It must be remembered that this is the lowest tier of PSGL but it could also be one of the most entertaing divisions.

1. Your hopes for the season?
2. Are you happy with your car/team mate?
3. Track your looking foward to the most?

Re: F7 Season Preview

Reply #1
I'm hoping for a podium or two during the season, as well as getting consistent points for the constructors championship! Go Sauber!
Yes, very happy, it's going to be a good season!
3. Track you're looking forward to the most?
To be honest, Azerbaijan, I love street circuits, and that track just flows very nicely.

Reply #2

I still am hoping for a podium, last season on Canada i was close but penalties made me 4th.

Still haven't got a teammate i hope to get one then we will rack up points, as for the car i happy in manly pink!

I am really exicited about Japan its such a classic track and very technical for the driver!

Reply #3
It would be very nice to win for the first time and doing well in the constructors

Ofcourse, this combination worked out very well last season, hoping for a lot of good results

3.  Track your looking forward to the most?
I'm really looking forward to Monza, love the long straights over there

Reply #4
Be more consistent and don't get DNFed as much as last season
Yes, I like the colors of Torro Rosso and I'm hearing good things about my teammate, Honda.
Has to be Austria, great fast paced circuit and since I was there at the real race last season, my favourite circuit

Reply #5
Scoring more points and driving more safely, the start of the last season I was a dirty driver, but at the end I made better choices and I want to continue that in the upcoming season.
Definetly! Love the sound of the Haas and it drives better for me. Pretty happy with my teammate Mertjon he is a decent driver and hoping to score many points with him!
There is only 1 track that I love the most and that is Bahrein, so its already a good start of the season in my opinion! Hoping to score points in the first race!

Reply #6
Continue have fun races. I will miss radio messages with my Portuguese teammate during races

Very happy.

Austria. It's a very fun race

Reply #7
I would like to get on the podium.

Yes. Its nice to actually have one this year!

3. Track your looking forward to the most?
Monaco. Its gonna be brutal!