Skip to main content
Topic: PSGL - F1 2018 - Season II: Sign-Up Thread (Read 5046 times) previous topic - next topic

PSGL - F1 2018 - Season II: Sign-Up Thread

This thread will be used to sign up to PSGL's F1 leagues for F1 2018.

Introduction

Welcome to the 22nd season of PSGL’s Formula One leagues. After another successful season on F1 2018, we will be back after Christmas for our second season on 2018.

PSGL is all about the community. It’s about making YOU the driver welcome, happy and looking forward to racing on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday or Sunday evening. The site has continued to build a reputation for being one of the best communities for league racing - whether you use assists or not, there is a place for you in our leagues.

Our leagues

• F1 and F2- Mondays
    • F3, F4 and F5 - Sundays
    • F6 - Saturdays
    • F7- Thursdays
    • FP (Realistic performance) - Tuesdays

Start date for next season

• F1/F2 - January 14
    • F3/F4/F5 - January 13
    • F6 - January 12
      • F7 - January 10
      • FP (Realistic performance) - January 8

Sign-up process

• All NEW drivers who are currently not part of a league and wish to take part in PSGL’s F1 2018 leagues are required to sign-up using this thread.
    • All NEW drivers who didn't race last season (first season of F1 2018) will be required to do an evaluation race before being placed.
    • DO NOT post on this thread if you raced last season - you would have already told your league admins if you wish to continue.

Evaluation races

• You will be required to complete an evaluation race before being placed.
    • Evaluation races will take place at an organised date depending on the availability of the directors.

Signing up

Please be aware that there are no spaces currently in any of our leagues so you will be placed as a reserve or on the waiting list until spaces open during the season

• PSN:
    • Days you can race:
    • Have you raced in PSGL before (if so what leagues):
    • What days are you free to do an evaluation race::

Thanks for signing up to our leagues for F1 2018. Make sure you follow us on Twitter @Playstation_GL for more updates and the latest PSGL news.

Thanks,

PSGL F1 Directors
    Connor, Irun and Hulk.[/list][/list]

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Re: PSGL - F1 2018 - Season II: Sign-Up Thread

Reply #1
    PSN: mrstim96
    Days you can race: Sunday
    Have you raced in PSGL before (if so what leagues): F3, F4, F5, F6, FP
    What days are you free to do an evaluation race (These will take place between Tuesday, December 18 and Sunday, December 23): Sunday 23rd
    PSGL F1 2016 F6 Season 2 Constructors Champion
    PSGL F1 2016 F6 Season 2 Drivers Runner Up
    PSGL F1 2017 FP Season 1 Constructors Runner Up

PSGL F1 2017 FP Season 1 Drivers 3rd Place

Reply #2
    PSN: FRUNKY4040
    Days you can race: Saturday
    Have you raced in PSGL before (if so what leagues): Never.
    What days are you free to do an evaluation race (These will take place between Tuesday, December 18 and Sunday, December 23): Except Sunday, whatever.

Reply #3
    PSN: NEON_xRAPID
    days i can race is Tuesday Saturday
    i haven't raced in PSGL ever this is my first time
    the days im available for the evaluation race is on Tuesday and Wednesday the only days since im holiday on the 20th

Reply #4
    PSN: Difletcher78
    I can race Monday in f2 I believe this is my skill level.
    I can do the evaluation race on either Monday or Thursday.
    Thanks
    JAI (CPI_Fletcher)

Reply #5
    PSN: Skeevan_
    Days you can race: Sundays
    Have you raced in PSGL before (if so what leagues): Yes, F1, F2, F5.
    What days are you free to do an evaluation race (These will take place between Tuesday, December 18 and Sunday, December 23): Any day after Tuesday

Reply #6
    PSN: Jarnoracing5
    Days you can race: monday and thursday

Have you raced in PSGL before (if so what leagues): no

What days are you free to do an evaluation race (These will take place between Tuesday, December 18 and Sunday, December 23): (21 maybe) 22 and (23 before AOR)

Reply #7
    PSN: amd1711
    Have you raced in PSGL before (if so what leagues): Yes, F2, F3, F6.
    What days are you free to do an evaluation race (These will take place between Tuesday, December 18 and Sunday, December 23): Any day after Tuesday

Reply #8
    PSN: amd1711
    Have you raced in PSGL before (if so what leagues): Yes, F2, F3, F6.

You raced last season, so no need to sign up.

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Reply #9
    PSN: ArvLFC
    Days you can race: Thursday, interested in the lowest league (I'm a beginner)
    Have you raced in PSGL before (if so what leagues): nope.
    What days are you free to do an evaluation race (These will take place between Tuesday, December 18 and Sunday, December 23): Tue, wed, or thursday.

Reply #10
    PSN: S1P4NG
    Days you can race: Thursday & Saturday
    Have you raced in PSGL before (if so what leagues): No
    What days are you free to do an evaluation race (These will take place between Tuesday, December 18 and Sunday, December 23): Tue, Wed, Thurs, Sat

Reply #11
    PSN: KLC73
    Days you can race: Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday
    Have you raced in PSGL before: Yes
    I can do the evaluation raves any day except Thursday

Reply #12
    PSN: Mister_SkyZii
    Have you raced in PSGL before (if so what leagues): none
    What days are you free to do an evaluation race (These will take place between Tuesday, December 18 and Sunday, December 23): all days except saturday 22nd

Reply #13
    Psn: Plexitz
    Days I can race: every dat exept monday
    Raced in PSGL before? No
    What days can you do the evaluation race? I can race everyday if it is later than 6 pm uk time except doe wendsday or tuesday then I am free.

Reply #14
    PSN: SuperGuyNL           days i can race: Monday                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 have you raced in PSGL before: no i have not                                                                                                                                                               what days are free to do an evaluation race: 18th 20th and 21st                                                                                                                                                                                            

Reply #15
    Psn: MARCnufc21
    Days I can race: Monday to Thursday
    Raced in PSGL before: no
    What days can u evaluation race? Mainly Monday to Thursday but if I can fit it in on the weekend end I can tell u