Skip to main content
Topic: [F3] Round 10 - Brazil Preview  (Read 100 times) previous topic - next topic

[F3] Round 10 - Brazil Preview

F3 - Round 10 - Brazil

The penultimate round of the championship is hosted by Brazil, a track that has decided the championship numerous times since its introduction to the calendar in 1972. The most memorable title deciders being 2008 and 2012. This Sunday the F3 championship could be decided with Boogster needing to out score Matt by 12 points to prevent the championship being decided in Abu Dhabi. With Brazil's unpredictability when it comes to weather, the title could come down to just one wrong strategy call but with Matt having nothing to lose, all eyes will be on Boogster this weekend. 

Season 20 Results

Pole Lap - Jraybay - 1:08.997

1st - TUF_Paulovic
2nd - FlyingFrome
3rd - RJDW_886

1. Will the championship be won in Brazil?
2. Given the opportunity will you be helping either one of the championship contenders?
3. What division would you like to race in next season?
4. Do you enjoy the Brazilian circuit?
5. How would you summarise your season?
PSGL Stats |  Races: 66 |  Wins: 5 |  Podiums: 16 |
 Pole Positions: 1 |  Points: 342 | F1 2016 Season 2 F6 Champion |

Re: [F3] Round 10 - Brazil Preview

Reply #1
No.

2. Given the opportunity will you be helping either one of the championship contenders?
I need to outscore Booster by 6 points, and Matt by 1 point to still be in contention in Abu Dhabi. So my focus will just be on winning the race.

Would like to race in F2 as I don't currently race on Mondays, and I'm confident I'd be in the top half of the grid.

Very much so.

Most importantly I've improved a lot and am a far better driver than I was at the start of the season.
I've had no luck really this season with, for example;
- DRS getting stuck open in Australia while in contention for the race win, forcing me to pit. (4 points lost - 2nd to 4th)
- The safety car coming out in Silverstone as I was already past the pit lane entry, putting me down the field from 2nd. (11 points lost - 2nd to 10th)
- Being spun out due to desync in France from 3rd. (10 points lost - 3rd to DNF)
- Disconnecting in Germany from 4th. (8 points lost - 4th to DNF)
So yeah, way too many points thrown away which has damaged my title challenge, although I'm confident I can do well in Brazil to still have a chance.

Reply #2
1. Its possible

2. No wont look to get involved in anything

3. F3

4. Yes

5. Not what i was hoping for

Reply #3

Hopefully Boogster does what he needs to do, but racing is unpredictable

Hell no

I don't know

It's alright. Used to hate it, but over the years its grown on me

Extremely bad luck and it was also ruined by the hands of others. Pretty sickening.
From Canada with love  ❤

Career stats | Races: 28 | Podiums: 17 | Wins: 3 | Poles: 1 | DNF: 1 | Points: 241

1x F5 Drivers champion S19
1x F5 constructors champion S19 (Mercedes)
1x F3 Drivers runner up S20
1x F3 constructors champion S20 (Mercedes)

Reply #4
No, I hope so ofc but I don't think it will unfortunately...

Yes I will try and help myself. I will try and finish on the podium at least :)

F3. I feel like this is the right tier for me. Sure I'm leading the championship but I'm not the fastest, I'm not even top 5 on raw pace. I just think I'm the most consistent in this tier and that's why I'm leading.

Its a fun track but I'm slow as hell here :(

Unexpected. If someone at the start would say at the start of the season that I could win the championship in Brazil I would never have believed them. I have just done my own racing at that is what had got me to this position. Now with only 2 races left I will do my best to stay ahead in the standings until the end. It will be a hard task for sure and I wish all the best and good luck to Matt and Jay as they are the only 2 I see can win it except me.

Reply #5
Hope not. Seems unlikely given the small gap plus the attendance with probably be in Matt’s favour.

Probably won’t get the chance but I helped the last F3 Champion so I’m not saying no.

Would like to race in F4 but most likely to be F3.

Definitely.

Slow.
PSGL Stats |  Races: 66 |  Wins: 5 |  Podiums: 16 |
 Pole Positions: 1 |  Points: 342 | F1 2016 Season 2 F6 Champion |

Reply #6
Probably

I don't even know who they are

Retirement division

Yes

Traction Control

Season 8 Race of Champions Winner
PSGL Career: Grands Prixs entered - 201 | Race wins - 76 | Podiums - 130 | Points - 2026 | World Championships - 5