Skip to main content
Topic: [F4] Round 10: Brazil Grand Prix (Read 112 times) previous topic - next topic

[F4] Round 10: Brazil Grand Prix

Round 10: Brazil Grand Prix

We have arrived in South America for the penultimate round of the F4 championship, We are in Brazil at the Autodromo José Carlos Pace for the Brazil Grand Prix. Last week we saw Hulkenburger taking the win and the championship lead on a rainy night at Singapore. He now has a 9 point lead to MrGrumpy with only 2 races left this season. It will be the first opportunity to secure a championship this season where he has to outscore MrGrumpy by 8 points to secure the championship. The battle for 3rd-4th-5th-6th place is still really close with 6 points difference from 3rd to 6th. Brazil will for sure be another spectacular F4 race, so tune in to the stream of Cticedemon to make sure you don't miss any of the action at the Brazil Grand Prix!

Track map:

Track information:
Track name: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Track Length: 4.309m
Corners: 15
Corners left: 10
Corners right: 5
Lap record: 1:10.540 by Valterri Bottas, Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team, Mercedes W09 EQ+ Power, 2018

Questions:
1.Will you be racing?

2. Were you happy with your result at Singapore?

3. What is your aim for the final 2 races of the season?

4. What is your favourite Brazil Grand Prix moment?

5. What car do you hope to get next season or do you want to use the same car as this season?
F1 2016 stats: F6 S2 3rd place | F4 S3 10th place
F1 2017 stats: F4 S1 6th place | F4 S2 3th place | F3 S3 15th place | Constructors champion F4 S1 | Constructors 2nd place F4 S2 |
F1 2018 stats: 1 win | 58 points | currently 5th place in the championship
Races: 68 | Race wins: 1 | Podiums: 15 | Pole Positions: 4 | Fastest Laps: 4 | Points: 373 | DNFs: 13 | Seasons in PSGL: 6 | Best result: 1st(1x) |

Re: [F4] Round 10: Brazil Grand Prix

Reply #1
1 - of course

2 -  no comment

3 - to outscore Hulk by quite a bit, maybe get a win, so if I win the championship, it might be more deserved.

4 - 2008. "IS THAT GLOCK!?"

5 - I'm not bothered which car I get to be honest. Would be happy with any of them.

Reply #2
1.Will you be racing?
Yes

Delighted

Maintain my championship position

Is that Glock!?

5. What car do you hope to get next season or do you want to use the same car as this season?
Depends on numerous factors, Williams has served me well this season though.
F1 Race Statistics and Achievements
Races Entered 101 - Races Completed 69 - Points 482 - Pole Laps 10 - Wins 7 - Podiums 20 - Average Finish 7th - DNF's 32
1x F4 Drivers Champion - 1x F4 Constructors Champion - 1x F4 Drivers Runners Up - 2x F4 Constructors Runners Up - 1x F5(FP) Constructors Third Place - One Night Championship Winner

Reply #3
1.Will you be racing?
Should be, aye.

Meh. I suppose it beats another first lap DNF.

To enjoy them.

2012 was good. The race was a roller-coaster. Its a shame Brazil no longer hosts the season finale.

Anything but the Williams.
F1 2015 | Races: 22 | Poles: 0 | Wins: 0 | Podiums: 0 | Best Position: 4th(x2) | Fastest Laps: 0 | Points: 69 |
F1 2016 | Races: 36 | Poles: 2 | Wins: 0 | Podiums: 7 | Best Position: 2nd(x4) | Fastest Laps: 1 | Points: 176 |
F1 2017 | Races: 35 | Poles: 0 | Wins: 5 | Podiums: 14 | Best Position: 1st(x5) | Fastest Laps: 1 | Points: 249 |
F1 2018 | Races: 10 | Poles: 0 | Wins: 0 | Podiums: 1 | Best Position: 2nd(x1) | Fastest Laps: 1 | Points: 38 |
--------------------------------PSGL F1 2017 F4 Season 1 Drivers Champion--------------------------------

Reply #4
1.Will you be racing?
Yes

P5 after starting from 13th and having to make a stop for a wing change on lap 2 is a good result, but i could've won if i didn't crash in qualifying

Try to get 2 wins and hope it would be enough for the championship, which is very unlikely when 21 points behind but i don't give up yet

2012, great race to watch

I hope i'll get the Toro Rosso, Force India or Red Bull for next season
F1 2016 stats: F6 S2 3rd place | F4 S3 10th place
F1 2017 stats: F4 S1 6th place | F4 S2 3th place | F3 S3 15th place | Constructors champion F4 S1 | Constructors 2nd place F4 S2 |
F1 2018 stats: 1 win | 58 points | currently 5th place in the championship
Races: 68 | Race wins: 1 | Podiums: 15 | Pole Positions: 4 | Fastest Laps: 4 | Points: 373 | DNFs: 13 | Seasons in PSGL: 6 | Best result: 1st(1x) |

Reply #5
1.Will you be racing?

Yeah

Apart from not pitting at the end to inters, yeah. Took a gamble that was two laps short.

Looking forward to Brazil,  I really dont like Abu Dhabi though

Senna finally winning his home GP in 1991. I think the whole world wanted it to happen and it felt like the whole world celebrated

What car do you hope to get next season or do you want to use the same car as this season?

Reply #6
I'm away for work so missing the rest of the season. Have fun everyone, championship battle is red hot!

Reply #7
1.Will you be racing?
Yes

No, was running p6 with 6 laps to go, but final pit stops lost me so much time

Win in Brazil and Abu Dhabi

The 2012 race was awesome despite Alonso losing the title

I don't mind, I would like to drive a mercedes once again
Leagues: F4    
Best R Result:  7x1st (F2 Silverstone Season 15, FP Russia Season 18, FP Spain Season 18, F4 Spain Season 20, F4 Silverstone Season 21, F4 France Season 21, F4 Belgium Season 21)
Best Q Result : 9x1st (FP Russia Season 18, FP Spain Season 18, F4 Spain Season 20, F4 Austria Season 20, F4 Malaysia Season 20, F4 Silverstone Season 21, F4 Canada Season 21, F4 France Season 21, F4 Germany Season 21)

Reply #8
Qualifying: 1st
No idea how I had so much pace, didn't feel especially quick, just comfortable.

Race: 1st
Got a good start and had about a second lead after lap 1, built that over the first stint with others battling until I was 7 seconds ahead by the pit stop. I went mediums, lots of people went for a 2 stop for some reason. Led with a gap of about 12-14 seconds or so once people had made their stops, almost made simo do another lap but he told me not to in the end.

Very surprised and absolutely delighted to have won the championship, I thought this would go down to the last race but I'm slightly relieved to have it done early. Also happy to have won the constructors with Williams, still one race left and maybe I can match gamefreakers 3 wins for the season.
F1 Race Statistics and Achievements
Races Entered 101 - Races Completed 69 - Points 482 - Pole Laps 10 - Wins 7 - Podiums 20 - Average Finish 7th - DNF's 32
1x F4 Drivers Champion - 1x F4 Constructors Champion - 1x F4 Drivers Runners Up - 2x F4 Constructors Runners Up - 1x F5(FP) Constructors Third Place - One Night Championship Winner