Skip to main content
Topic: F7 Round 10 Brazil (Read 92 times) (Read 108 times) previous topic - next topic

F7 Round 10 Brazil (Read 92 times)

With a corner named after the legendary Senna and passionate fans, F7 heads to the old school feel of Interlagos in Brazil which has offered incredible league racing action over the years including the scene of some title deciders in PSGL.

Will the infamously unpredictable weather change the outcome of the race result?

We have only two rounds of the season to go and at the top, the two drivers who have dominated the championship are now only separated by two points with Musical Venom and Joruroo_NL looking for a decisive result to take into the finale at Abu Dhabi!

Ferrari still hold a healthy 18 point lead in the constructors championship, a poor showing by Sauber last week meaning it is likely now only Torro Rosso in 2nd can stop the Scuderia from taking the team title.

Is that Glock? No its the penultimate race of the first F7 season. Catch the action with CSR_Leon and JackTyler on commentary at 8PM!

Pre Race Questions

1. Rate Brazil circuit out of 10
2. Do you prefer starting inside or outside the top 10?
3. What track NOT on the calendar are you looking forward to racing at next season?

Re: F7 Round 10 Brazil (Read 92 times)

Reply #1
1 I kinda like Brazil but have not had any luck here in the past in F1 and GT Sport

2 I prefer to place as highly as possible, track position is key ha ha

3 Probally say Japan really enjoy that track

Reply #2

I'd give interlagos a 6,5 out of 10 because I really dont like the second sector.

I Prefer starting in the top 10 but if I dont quali in top 10, I always try to seek a different strat then most people.

3. What track NOT on the calendar are you looking forward to racing at next season?

Japan in my opinion one of the harder tracks. So more of a challenge!

Reply #3
Like this circuit a lot, so I go for a 8

Depends on the strategy, so I think i know more after a race sim

Please bring Monza next season ;)

Reply #4

1-6 is good. Then 10-12 place might have advantage over the previous 4.

Japan or Bahrain

Reply #5
1. Don't like sector 3

2. Simply don't care

3. Austria or Monza

Reply #6
Pre Race Questions

A solid 7, due to its semi faster mid sector and tricky first chicane. Penalties are taken here easily, so will be something to watch out for!
Usually I'm not great at qualifying, so we'll see where I end up 😂
Azerbaijan