Skip to main content
Topic: [F5] Singapore GP (Read 45 times) previous topic - next topic

[F5] Singapore GP

The F5 title race enters the streets of Singapore and the Marina Bay circuit under the cover of darkness. This marathon race between the walls will sure to see a survival of the fittest and require maximum concentration. The title race has been incredibly close all season and the pressure to perform and be consistent could lead to errors here. But an error here normally leads to a wing missing or even a wheel and race over.

Who do you think will win the Singapore GP?
Do you think the constructors will be decided this weekend?
Do you think this race is too long?
Your favourite Singapore moment?

Re: [F5] Singapore GP

Reply #1
Who do you think will win the Singapore GP? I don’t know, nick’s time trial time is extremely quick though.

Do you think the constructors will be decided this weekend? I hope so😅

Do you think this race is too long? Definitely for a 50% race, the time it takes to completely feels too long.

Your favourite Singapore moment? Alonso winning for Ferrari JUST ahead of Vettel
F5 Stats | Races: 9 | Wins: 4 | Podiums: 4 | Poles: 2 | Points: 81 | Best WDC finish: N/A | Best WCC finish: 1st |

Reply #2
Who do you think will win the Singapore GP? - I think Spaniard is the favourite but Jack showed great space last time out. Such a shame on Sunday we had the lobby issue because it was going to be a great fight between myself and Spaniard!
Do you think the constructors will be decided this weekend? - I think this was pretty much a given after the first couple of races no?
Do you think this race is too long? - I love Singapore. I think its such a fun track to push the cars to the limit and 'dance' them round the street walls. I just with the Codemasters would sort the tyre temps out around here!
Your favourite Singapore moment? - Can't think of one but Hamilton's lap this year was pretty special.

Reply #3
Who do you think will win the Singapore GP?

I think Spaniard

Do you think the constructors will be decided this weekend? I hope so

Do you think this race is too long?

Nah it's fun. Shows endurance

Your favourite Singapore moment?
To many