Skip to main content
Topic: [F5] German Grand Prix (Read 79 times) previous topic - next topic

[F5] German Grand Prix

PSGL returns to Hockenheim and Germany, the scene of the Evaluation races before the season started. This classic track has plenty of overtaking opportunities. This race has had its moments both on the old longer historic layout and its newer form, who could forget Luciano Burti launching himself into the air on the back of a slow starting Michael Schumacher in 2001, putting the Germans in tears for their home favourite, and more recently Sebastian Vettel going off into the gravel on a wet track in the stadium section while in a commanding position.

This race is sure to throw up a surprise or two and with some rain it could be an exciting F5 race come Sunday.

Do you prefer the old long layout or this layout?
How do you feel your French GP went?
Who do you think will win the German GP?
Who is your favourite for the Championship in this close season?
Most memorable German GP moment?

Re: [F5] German Grand Prix

Reply #1
Do you prefer the old long layout or this layout? New Becuase wasn’t born for the old one
How do you feel your French GP went? Don’t want to talk about it thank you.
Who do you think will win the German GP? Well this guy did win in FP so I’ll say me only joking MrP80
Who is your favourite for the Championship in this close season? MrP80
Most memorable German GP moment? Barely raced here so I’d have to go for my win ;) last Tuesday

Reply #2
Do you prefer the old long layout or this layout? - This one, don't really know the old one other than it goes through the woods
How do you feel your French GP went? - SO.MUCH.FUN.
Who do you think will win the German GP? - You can't bet against Spaniard really
Who is your favourite for the Championship in this close season? - Again, Spaniard from what I've seen so far is the all round best driver
Most memorable German GP moment? - Can't think of one off the top of my head

Reply #3
Do you prefer the old long layout or this layout? The older one was pretty boring to drive on F1 games, this one far more better for racing. in real life I still prefer the newer one, the old one only produced decent racing when it rained and in current engine regs would be very bad.
How do you feel your French GP went? Great, until the last third, happy I got points.
Who do you think will win the German GP? Think one of the Force India lads
Who is your favourite for the Championship in this close season? I would love my close friend nick to do it, I know how passionate he is about it, but think Mr P will do it.
Most memorable German GP moment? Barrichello crying on the podium 2000.

Reply #4
Do you prefer the old long layout or this layout? New one since I don’t really know the old one.

How do you feel your French GP went? Could’ve gone well, got taken out on lap 3 though but that happens so I’m not upset.

Who do you think will win the German GP? I’m late to post this lol, but nick looked really strong up until we all disconnected.

Who is your favourite for the Championship in this close season? I’d like to say I could win, but the most consistent by far is nick, and he’s 7 points ahead of me tied at first so there’s that xD

Most memorable German GP moment? Don’t really have one.