Skip to main content
Topic: [F3] Round 6 - Germany Preview (Read 117 times) previous topic - next topic

[F3] Round 6 - Germany Preview

F3 - Round 6 - Germany

Bugatti became the first driver to win 2 races this season after a dominant performance in France. With a DNS for ThiccRogue and a DNF for Jay, the championship has been flipped on its head with Boogster taking the lead followed by Matt and Bugatti. Going into Germany it looks to be, like France, a fairly unknown circuit when it comes to predictions. With the last Hockenheim race being held back in season 17 on F1 2016, anyone could deliver a good result here.

Season 17 Results

Pole Lap - UnomiWonKentucky - 1:14.691

1st - UnomiWonKentucky
2nd - RDO_1998
3rd - Curtoise_95

1. Have you league raced around this circuit before?
2. With the recent shake up of the standings, have your predictions for the top 3 in the championship changed?
3. Have you enjoyed F3 so far?
4. What would you say is your strongest track on F1 2018?
5. Who's a dark horse for the championship?

PSGL Stats |  Races: 63 |  Wins: 5 |  Podiums: 16 |
 Pole Positions: 1 |  Points: 327 | F1 2016 Season 2 F6 Champion |

Re: [F3] Round 6 - Germany Preview

Reply #1
1. Yes

2. Yes looks like could be close battle all the way to the finish

3. Yes its been good so far

4. Not sure i have one

5. About 4 or 5 drivers

Reply #2

Technically I haven't. Only did a few evaluation races around here when the game first came out. It was for fun and the grid was never the same.

2. With the recent shake up of the standings, have your predictions for the top 3 in the championship changed?

Chose Matt and 2 other people and I still think Matt will be in the top 3

No, not really. Stupid incidents, bad driving, bad luck, you name it, have ruined any chances for good results.

Not sure really, just take it one track at a time.

Whoever is the most consistent driver from here on out
From Canada with love  ❤

Career stats | Races: 26 | Podiums: 17 | Wins: 2 | Poles: 1 | DNF: 0 | Points: 225

1x F5 Drivers champion S19
1x F5 constructors champion S19 (Mercedes)
1x F3 Drivers runner up S20
1x F3 constructors champion S20 (Mercedes)

Reply #3
I've done pre-season races, and I've disconnected on the first lap of a league race here. So kind of, but not really.

Well ThiccRogue has gone, so obviously he won't be there. I'll stick with Matt to win because of his consistency, and Bugatti in the top 3 instead of ThiccRogue.

I have, although I've been frustrated with my result in every race except for Canada.

Austria. Gutted it's not on the calender for PSGL this season, hopefully it will be for next season.

The standings are so close, it could be anyone really.

Reply #4
A few weeks ago in a performance league but this'll be my first equal performance race.

Can't even remember making top 3 predictions. My only one was I wasn't going to be apart of them.

Admin stuff, Canada and the fact it isn't F2 yes. Australia, China, Britain and France no.

Not sure on this game specifically but Brazil and Canada have always been strong for me.

Probably Boogster. Came out of seemingly nowhere and currently leads the championship. Even he was surprised in chat when he noticed.
PSGL Stats |  Races: 63 |  Wins: 5 |  Podiums: 16 |
 Pole Positions: 1 |  Points: 327 | F1 2016 Season 2 F6 Champion |

Reply #5

No

Yes, Thicc left so it cant be him anymore. Seeing me top of the table is weird xD

Yes

Baku! maybe Hungary

Me?