Skip to main content
Topic: [F5] French Grand Prix (Read 66 times) previous topic - next topic

[F5] French Grand Prix

F5 returns from its 2 week break to France and the redeveloped colourful Paul Ricard in the South of France. Back on the calendar and taking the place of Magny Cours after a long absence, Paul Ricard is set to provide an interesting race.

From long straights to tight chicanes to fast twisty final sector, this track has everything, as well as the ability to confuse and dazzle the F5 grid. I'm sure purchases of Paul Ricard's sat navs were a priority for the F5 grid to learn what can be seen is a maze a tarmac in the middle of the red, white and blue.

What are your impressions on Paul Ricard?
How do you find the Sun Glare on F1 2018?
Are you happy with your season so far?
Who has been the driver of the season at the half way stage?

Re: [F5] French Grand Prix

Reply #1
What are your impressions on Paul Ricard? I think it’s a pretty good circuit, I like how aesthetically pleasing it looks, but I really don’t like how it flows, I’m just not great here.

How do find Sun Glare on F1 2018? I feel like they overdid sun glare, it’s for this very reason we cannot have a dynamic race on Sunday, because it makes the apex of some corners ridiculously hard to see.

Are you happy with your season so far? Yeah I’m happy but I definitely should’ve been 4/4 on wins, crashed on penultimate lap on China and was first in Britain before a bad call made me finish in 4th.

Who has been the driver of the season at the half way stage? Definitely my teammate MrP, he’s been incredibly consistent, finishing on the podium every race with even a race win, and he’s top of the championship, not much more I can say about him other than he’s a great driver.

Re: [F5] French Grand Prix

Reply #2
What are your impressions on Paul Ricard? - I really enjoy the last sector and I like the fact you can actually attack the kerbs.
How do you find the Sun Glare on F1 2018? - I've turned my gamma right down lol
Are you happy with your season so far? - Yeah it's been decent, missed my quickest/favourite track tho!
Who has been the driver of the season at the half way stage? - Spaniard for me because anytime I've battled with him on track he's shown respect and I have trust in him more so than others