Skip to main content
Topic: [F6] Stewards' Findings (Read 529 times) previous topic - next topic

[F6] Stewards' Findings

To go here

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Re: [F6] Stewards' Findings

Reply #1
F6:

@jamie2905 @Leviii11

After reviewing the footage the Stewards have decided to give Leviii a 20s time penatly added to his next race time.

Although the first contact was due to Leviii losing the car on the grass on the exit of turn 2, the second contact was avoidable into turn 3 and ended Jamie's race.

Reply #2
F6:

@davidkinghun @Brandon Glover

After reviewing the footage the Stewards have decided to give Davidkinghun a 20s penalty added to his next race time.

There was clear contact under braking for the chicane which dramatically affected Brandon's race. This is a reminder when following cars closely to always be extra careful in braking zones and be prepared to brake earlier than usual.

Reply #3
F6: @jamie2905 @takiskal1978

A silly divebomb from Jamie who is totally to blame.

15s applied to his next race time.

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Reply #4
F6: @Brandon Glover @mets1234

BigMesta deemed to have caused a collision with Brandon, putting him into the wall and giving him further damage.

10s applied to Mesta's next race time.

Reply #5
Tell me what I’m meant to do with half the grid up my arse and I’m sliding? If I brake I cause a pile up if I even touch the throttle anymore than I am I slide more and cause a pile up? If you can’t see that I’m sliding then idk what else to say really 😂. I’d of caused a much bigger collision if I was to brake. https://mobile.twitter.com/Speed_Metsaa/status/1095368642299158531

Reply #6
@bobletscott @Airstrike900

The stewards agree that Bobles move was a ridiculous divebomb and he used Airstrike as a brake into the corner.

A 15s time penalty will be added to his Austrian race time.

Reply #7
F6: @Airstrike900

It's clear from the footage KriKri returns to the pit in an unsafe manner, not following the appropriate line.

KriKri will serve a qualifying ban for Germany.

@likkle_blocks
PSGL Stats |  Races: 78 |  Wins: 5 |  Podiums: 20 |
 Pole Positions: 1 |  Points: 421 | F1 2016 Season 2 F6 Champion |

Reply #8
F6: @oisinmc38 @cticedemon20 @likkle_blocks

Retiring your car out on track is against the rules of the site. Please retire your car in the pitlane in future to avoid incidents like these.

Oisinmc will have a qualifying ban for the next race.

Reply #9
F6: @xristos @TTG_Suarez @likkle_blocks

The stewards agree that Xristos did not apply the brakes too early for the hairpin and Suarez was too late on the brakes considering he had cars directly in front of him.

A 20s time penalty will be added to Suarez's next race.

Reply #10
F6: @likkle_blocks @Airstrike900 @VitinhoH1108

The stewards agree that VitinhoH went for a dangerous move considering he had 2 cars battling side by side directly in front of him and this caused the 2 to have a collision.

A 15s time penalty will be added to Vitinhoh's next race.

Reply #12
F6: @JoeCorboy97 @VitinhoH1108 @likkle_blocks @cticedemon20

Incident 1: We feel this was caused by Joe himself. He was the car lagging and he didn't leave any space for the car on the outside - 10s time penalty added to his race time.

Incident 2: Although Joe didn't break any racing rules, when you have 3 cars all battling in front of you and heading towards 1 corner, making it 4 wide and trying to sneak down the inside was always going to end badly - NFA