Skip to main content
Topic: Brazil - Interlagos - 13 July (Read 158 times) previous topic - next topic

Brazil - Interlagos - 13 July

Races 10 and 11 of the Honda NSX Cup sees the drivers head to São Paulo, for two races around the historic Autódromo José Carlos Pace.

Flyingfrome's unavailability last week allowed Fragglepaul to open up a 27 point lead in the title race. With only three rounds to go it seems the reigning champion is on course to retain his drivers' title.

The Teams title race is still open though. A mid-season switch sees JuhohFin join Sahara Force 5 for the final races to assist Fraggle in his attempt to take the double, while Simo and Alex will be doing their best to secure their first Teams Championship.

Pre-Race questions
1 - Will you be racing?
2 - The championship is considering a switch to Wednesday night for next season. Do you think this would assist with driver retention and turn out?
3 - Coming home, rentre à la maison or dolazim kući?

Re: Brazil - Interlagos - 13 July

Reply #1
Yeah al b racing!
Am ok with that and if helps with numbers evan better!
Am.sorry Simo I can't translate that last bit ha ha

Reply #2
1. Yep
2. Yeah probably
3. Well we know it’s not the first one now anyway haha

Reply #3
1 - hopefully

2 - Wednesday would be better.

3 - Rentre a la maison

Reply #4
1 - Will you be racing?
I’ll be there :)

2 - The championship is considering a switch to Wednesday night for next season. Do you think this would assist with driver retention and turn out?
I think Wednesday would be much better for the turn out

rentre à la maison  :)

Reply #5
1 - Will you be racing?
Don't know. I'm currently at work and don't know if I can get home early enough to race.

If we change it to wednesday I may have pull out from the league. I race in another league every other wednesday so would miss about half the races next season and it wouldn't be fair to anyone if there is someone who can race every week or grid is half empty when there is barely enough drivers to race.

Hopefully dolazim kući. France has already won WC before.