Skip to main content
Topic: [GT3 911] Round 8: Autodromo Nazionale Monza (Read 123 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [GT3 911] Round 8: Autodromo Nazionale Monza

Reply #1
1. We have been a great team but I do value my chance of becoming my childhood dream

2. 4.5 I don't really enjoy the track at all but the fans are here to benefit me so I'm ready to excite them.

3. I've loved the car it's given me a sense of focus and calmness I needed to work it to its most full potential

4. I'm hoping to improve on consistency throughout both races and one lap pace to keep battling at the front

5. I love the red bull juniors it's a excellent car to drive but takes a while to get use too. I don't want any other car.

Also what is the understanding on next season teammate as I have Sophie lined up. Keep to the old system ?

Reply #2
1. Fraggles probably got it
2. 7
3. Really fun and a good challenge
4. Consistency
5. I don't think I'd be too keen on it, I feel like this should continue to be a GT kind of championship, or maybe touring cars, I feel like high downforce single seater-like cars aren't what this game is about and they never seem to bring out the best in the game, plus it's nice to have something very different from F1

Reply #3
1. Fraggle
2. Not driven it yet
3. Been good fun. If occasionally frustrating
4. Just generally drive better
5. They seem like fun but a part of me agrees with alex too.