Skip to main content
Topic: [FP] Round 2 - Brazil (Read 355 times) previous topic - next topic

[FP] Round 2 - Brazil

Round 2 -  The Brazilian Grand Prix

Oogie on his way to victory in Australia

The 3rd season of PSGL FP got off to an interesting start in Australia. Oogie Azeem started his title hunt with a victory for Toro Rosso, whilst returnee WarrenHague took 2nd place for the Scuderia. Debutante Curtoise_95 rounded out the top 3 with his first FP podium, and ccbrain and Jacklacey rounded out the top 5. Meanwhile it was a disastrous first race for last seasons Champion and Runner up, Ash and AMS, who both had unavoidable contact on lap 1 leading to only a 7th and 8th place finish respectively.

The next round see's the grid head to Brazil, a track that only recently hosted the final round of the second season of FP. Drivers will have to watch out for rain and tyre wear, as we are likely to see a mix of 1 stop and 2 stop strategies. 

Will last seasons top 2 bounce back at Brazil? Can Oogie maintain his momentum and take another good result? Or will someone else take the top step of the podium? Tune in with Irun on Tuesday at 8pm to find out.

Lobby Settings

Host: Ash
Time: 8pm
Qualifying: Short
Damage: Full
Weather: Dynamic
Parc Ferme: On
Safety Car: Off
Formation Lap: Off
AI Difficulty: 90
All assists allowed EXCEPT braking assist and both pit assists.

Questions
1.) Are you happy with your previous race result?
2.) What 1 new idea would you like to see in F1 2018?
3.) Do you aim to make it to an Esports event one day?
4.) What do you think of the new McLaren nose?
5.) Currently, what is your main ambition in PSGL?

F3/2/A Stats | Races: 54 | Wins: 8 | Podiums: 17 | Poles: 9 | Points: 377 | Best WDC finish: 2nd (F3 S17&18) | Best WCC finish: 1st (x3) |
F1 Stats | Races: 27 | Wins: 0 | Podiums: 3 | Poles: 1 | Points: 130 | Best WDC finish: 4th | Best WCC finish: 1st |
FP Drivers Champion Season 18 | F1 Constructors Champions Season 20 | F3 Constructors Champions Season 16, 17, & 18 |

Re: [FP] Round 2 - Brazil

Reply #1
1. Delighted

2. More power / energy settings like real life, deploying ERS

3. That's ticked off

4. Looks better on track, unique.

5.  Completed it mate. Seriously, I've achieved everything there is in PSGL so I have no burning ambition to achieve anything anymore.

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Reply #2
No I think I could’ve won if I didn’t hit my front wing of when I was in the lead
A seat for Palmer😉😂
42nd and 41st in the first two isn’t that bad but I think with the pad it’s nearly impossible to get into the top 10 unless you are very very good
Idc really it’s just something new it looks not too bad like people say
Top 5

Reply #3
Questions
No had the pace to win maybe strategy being too aggressive and not taking the opportunities correctly cost me

F1 as a feeder championship i mean MotoGP have Moto2 and 3 in their games and WRC have JWRC and WRC2 in their games

Nope

Looks cool great to have diversity on the grid

Keep my record of getting a top 3 in team or drivers on every single game

Reply #4
Round 2 -  The Brazilian Grand Prix

Oogie on his way to victory in Australia

The 3rd season of PSGL FP got off to an interesting start in Australia. Oogie Azeem started his title hunt with a victory for Toro Rosso, whilst returnee WarrenHague took 2nd place for the Scuderia. Debutante Curtoise_95 rounded out the top 3 with his first FP podium, and ccbrain and Jacklacey rounded out the top 5. Meanwhile it was a disastrous first race for last seasons Champion and Runner up, Ash and AMS, who both had unavoidable contact on lap 1 leading to only a 7th and 8th place finish respectively.

The next round see's the grid head to Brazil, a track that only recently hosted the final round of the second season of FP. Drivers will have to watch out for rain and tyre wear, as we are likely to see a mix of 1 stop and 2 stop strategies. 

Will last seasons top 2 bounce back at Brazil? Can Oogie maintain his momentum and take another good result? Or will someone else take the top step of the podium? Tune in with Irun on Tuesday at 8pm to find out.

Lobby Settings

Host: Ash
Time: 8pm
Qualifying: Short
Damage: Full
Weather: Dynamic
Parc Ferme: On
Safety Car: Off
Formation Lap: Off
AI Difficulty: 90
All assists allowed EXCEPT braking assist and both pit assists.

Questions

1. There's not gonna be many better opportunities for me to score points but as per usual I stuffed up
2. Perhaps some better spectator options but for me the most important thing is a working SC
3. Yeah definitely then I woke up 😂
4. Interesting but the proof is in the pudding
5. Ultimately to win the F1 Championship but being realistic by the time I leave PSGL whenever that maybe I'd like to be at least F3 standard but atm a race victory would mean the world to me right now

Reply #5
1.) Are you happy with your previous race result? Yes good to be on the podium and no as a P2 could of been achieved.
2.) What 1 new idea would you like to see in F1 2018? Hmm, when you pit during qualifying instead of going into the garage you can do a pit stop on a new set of tyres and save like half an hour during qualifying
3.) Do you aim to make it to an Esports event one day? Hahahaha next question!
4.) What do you think of the new McLaren nose? Typical a McLaren fan talking about McLaren ;)
5.) Currently, what is your main ambition in PSGL? Pfft, well get podiums and wins

Reply #6
Didn’t race

Make the halo invisible option, I’m used to it IRL now and it doesn’t bother me anymore. However I think the T-cam in game will be ruined, especially my custom one

Not really, not sure I would enjoy racing those lot like I do racing here

Looks fantastic 😍, shame they’re basically the same pace with it 😂

My ambition is to win the F1 title but that’s a long way off currently, my short term ambition is to get onto the F1 podium which I think is possible soon
F1 Driver

F1 Stats: | Races: 24 | Wins: 7 | Podiums: 11 | Pole Positions: 7 | Fastest Laps: 5 | Points: 200 |
| F1 2017 F3 Season 2 Drivers Champion | F1 2017 ROC 3rd Place |

FP Stats: | Races: 5 | Wins: 0 | Podiums: 1 | Pole Positions: 0 | Fastest Laps: 0 | Points: 28 |

GT Sport Stats: | Races: 2 | Wins: 0 | Podiums: 0 | Pole Positions: 0 | Fastest Laps: 0 | Points: 20 |

Reply #7
Wasn't able to race last week :(

A working SC lol

Absolutely no chance I'll ever be that fast  :)

It looks sad when you draw eyes on it  :laugh:

To win the F3 Drivers and Constructors!

Reply #8
Good start to the season

Having custom fuel mix. Can really play around with fuel loads then.

Naa, too old for that shit.

Quite liked it.

Put in a serious title bid in both the leagues that I am in.

F1 2015 - Wins: 3
F1 2016 - Wins: 14
F1 2017 - Wins: 2

Reply #9
Nope, had an incident at turn 1 which was unavoidable with nobody at fault, ruined my race which without safety car meant I was on a Sunday drive with a little battle with Grumpy, Dano and AMS.

A working game.

Yup, that's why I'm switching assists off completely next season.

Whatever works works.

Win a constructors title, after that, win F1 and FP with Driver's and Constructor's in both leagues without any assists.

Reply #10
No not at all, but then my first race never goes to plan in FP.

Online I don't want stacking in the pits. Remove it so every driver gets serviced when they like.

No, but I would like to be good at no assists some day if I have the time to learn it.

Interesting for sure but so far it hasn't appeared to do much. But it's only been the 1 race.

Compete for the FP title, the constructors in FP and F1. And hopefully some day to win a race in F1, but with that won't happen in this game unless something miraculous happens. No SC and virtually all 1 stop races.
F3/2/A Stats | Races: 54 | Wins: 8 | Podiums: 17 | Poles: 9 | Points: 377 | Best WDC finish: 2nd (F3 S17&18) | Best WCC finish: 1st (x3) |
F1 Stats | Races: 27 | Wins: 0 | Podiums: 3 | Poles: 1 | Points: 130 | Best WDC finish: 4th | Best WCC finish: 1st |
FP Drivers Champion Season 18 | F1 Constructors Champions Season 20 | F3 Constructors Champions Season 16, 17, & 18 |