Skip to main content
Topic: PSGL F1 Leagues - Stewards' Office (Read 2494 times) previous topic - next topic

PSGL F1 Leagues - Stewards' Office

PSGL F1 Race stewards
HumanFish
Mrgrumpy
BigC_019
FlyingFrome
AMS97F1

Post in this thread video proof of incidents occurring in races between yourselves and other drivers. Please post in a mature manner.
Time penalties and wrongful illegal overtake penalties will be resolved by your league admin, approach them directly via pm.
 Any derogatory posts which involve finger pointing and instigating an argument will be thrown out and not considered.
The stewards will look into all incidents get back to you with findings in this thread, please use the template provided when reporting.

*Any comments on incidents will be removed, this thread is for reporting incidents only*

Welcome to the PSGL Formula 1 Stewards’ Office.

In here, we will outline the general process for reviewing any race incidents which may require further discussion and action.

Drivers must post in a mature manner, any derogatory posts which involve finger pointing, instigating an argument, or any abusive posts, will be deleted and the appeal rejected.

1. Guidelines

- Drivers should post video evidence of any incident occurring between themselves and other drivers.  If the video is long or covers more than just the incident in question (more than a couple of minutes, e.g. a live stream) then the specific times of the incidents in the video must be given.

-Use a neutral youtube title, any incident with an offensive youtube title will not be looked into.

- Drivers, and only drivers, should post any evidence within 48 hours of their race. Appeals will not be considered after this point.

- Use the following template for reporting incidents:

Video Link:
      Time of Incident in Video:
      Drivers involved:
      League: F1/F2/F3/F4/F5/F6/FP:
      What happened:
      How did it affect your race:
      Did the driver rectify the issue:

- Time penalties due to game glitches (e.g. illegal overtake penalties under false yellow flag) should be resolved with the league admin, not the stewards.

- In-game applied time penalties for corner cutting will not be removed unless under exceptional circumstances.

- The stewards will post decisions publically in the thread.  It is the responsibility of the league admins and affected drivers to check the stewards office thread for penalties applicable to themselves or their league.

- In exceptional circumstances, the stewards can intervene and apply actions/penalties if an incident occurs but is not officially reported or appealed by another driver, e.g. if something is observed whilst viewing other footage or a race stream.

2. Actions/Penalties Available

Depending on the severity of an incident, the stewards can apply the following penalties:

- Warning/Reprimand (see below)
- Time penalties between 5-30 seconds
- Disqualification from the race results
- Qualifying ban for the next race
- Race ban for the next race
- Removal from the league (agreement from an F1 director and the applicable league admin required)

Warning/Reprimands: If a driver accumulates 3 reprimands in one season, a 20 seconds time penalty will be applied.

A combination of penalties can also be applied (for example disqualification from current race + qualifying ban for the next race).

Time penalties can be applied to either the current race results, or can be carried over to the next race.

A suspended penalty can also be applied (for example only a warning may be issued for a minor incident, but a suspended race ban can be given, meaning that a repeat incident at the next race automatically results in a race ban).

3. Notes for the Stewards:

- Stewards are responsible for regularly checking the Stewards Office thread on the forum and initiating group discussions using the private messaging system.  The F1 Director, the relevant league admin, and drivers involved with incidents can be consulted as necessary.

- As the stewards volunteer their own time and not everyone can be available all the time, if at least 2 stewards can agree on a decision and actions or penalties to be applied (assuming that the other stewards have not responded or objected to the decision), the decision can be considered final and posted publically.

- Stewards should not contribute to the decision making for leagues in which they race themselves (e.g. if you are a racer in F2 and an incident is reported for F2, you cannot be involved in a determination of actions/penalties). They are however still entitled to comment and provide evidence for that league and incidents involving themselves.

- It is the stewards' job to contact the appropriate league admin to inform them of the penalty for the driver in their league.

Warning
Louisw03: 1 warning
@Gazzaman96 1 warning

F1 2016 - poles:3 wins:2
F1 2017- (F4) starts: 11 pole: 9 wins: 5 podium: 7 2nd place
F1 2017- FP&F4 Constructors champion

Re: PSGL F1 Leagues - Stewards' Office

Reply #1
Myself and Louisw03
https://youtu.be/TNv19KOJtcc
Just goes straight into the side of me and I half spun and go onto the grass. And lost positions because of it.
He did not fix the issue
F1
All the video

Reply #3
Yeah my bad, i didn't look behind me before retiring

F1 Stats - Races: 62 - Podiums: 20 - Poles: 5 - Wins: 2
x1 F1 Champion
Leave me alone, I know what im doing

Reply #4
https://youtu.be/ZxxICr3Gm7I

F5
drivers myself and steverav1
whole video (only 30 seconds)
corner cut and took me out in chicane.

big blow to me cuz im donating $1 every lap i complete this season for breast cancer and that was a lot of laps left on the table

instead of a time penalty can his parents pay the remaining laps?

Reply #5
  https://youtu.be/7_y2uI9hha0

Time of Incident in Video: All
      Drivers involved: Me, Simo, Grumpy,
      League: F4
      What happened: From what I can work out, Simo broke too late into turn one, spinning me round. My car was left half on and half off the track, causing Grumpy to run into me and breaking both our front wings, putting both of us down to the back of the grid.
      How did it affect your race: Lost all track position, was stuck outside the points most of the race.
      Did the driver rectify the issue: He apologised for causing incidents, but on track there was little to be done.
F1 Race Statistics and Achievements
Races Completed 60 - Points 394 - Pole Laps 9 - Wins 5 - Podiums 16 - Average Finish 5th
1x F4 Drivers Runners Up - 2x F4 Constructors Runners Up - 1x F5(FP) Constructors Third Place - One Night Championship Winner

Reply #6
https://youtu.be/nPOTV2cRDSM

Drivers involved: me and @BUA9
      League: F3
      What happend: I broked too early cause I didn’t want to get damage. I saw bua dive to the inside I left plenty of space but still pushed me off
      How did it affect your race: It gave me wingdamge
      Did the driver rectify the issue: I didn’t told him yet.

F1 2016 - poles:3 wins:2
F1 2017- (F4) starts: 11 pole: 9 wins: 5 podium: 7 2nd place
F1 2017- FP&F4 Constructors champion

Reply #7
https://youtu.be/bCMOLR7nBYA
Time of incident in video: 2:07-2:13

Drivers involved:
me and jraybay

League:
F3

What happened: He turned right into me going into turn 4 like i was not there. I was on the limit of the track and clearly alongside him

It gave me wing damage and i had to make a extra stop because of that. Lost some good points with this incident

Did the driver rectify the issue:
Nope
F1 2016: F6 S2 3rd place | F4 S3 10th place
F1 2017:F4 S1 6th place | F4 S2 3th place | Constructors champion F4 S1 | Constructors 2nd place F4 S2 | F3 S3 currently 10th place

Races: 57 | Race wins: 0 | Podiums: 13 | Pole Positions: 2 | Fastest Laps: 4 | Points: 305 | DNFs:10 | Seasons in PSGL: 5 | Best result: 2nd(6x) |

Reply #8

https://youtu.be/KuOiBSmjkiw
 Time of Incident in Video: All of it
      Drivers involved: Me and Badboy0368751
      League: F2
      What happened: Drove across me in T1 dropping me down to the back of the field. Claims to have not seen me but he has however apologized.
PSGL Stats | Races: 5 | Wins: 3 | Podiums: 4 |
Pole Positions: 3 | Points: 70 |

Reply #9
F6
Incident between Twannieboy and Lushendrick15

It was a battle between Twannieboy morrisguy and me for p3 I tried to go at the inside of twannieboy and he just Turn in to me and gave me a yellow front wing

I couldn't save it but its on ash his stream at 1:05:47
https://youtu.be/QT_Y56or-Ms

Reply #10
Video Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPnLq8BjEnM

Drivers involved:
Me, Yarhamm and Chullo

League:
F3

What happened:
I was in 6th and was about to overtake an AFK Chullo. I thought the car would ghost but no.... so i had to overtake him. So i did it in turn 10. But Yarhamm was really close behind me and therefore it felt like he also divebombed Chullos car at the same time as I took the outside line. Therefore he hit Chullos car who hit my car. And thanks to that i spun and lost more than 10 sec + tiers got heated up and all grassy.

You can see in my right mirror if you look really close that yarhamm touched chullos car and spun it around who then spun my car around. That is why on 0:27 you can see Chullos car drive past, as it had also spun around. Otherwise it would have been in front off Yarhamm

Much. Lost 4 position and a lot of motivation. But the motivation part i can only blame myself i guess.

Reply #11
     Video Link:
https://youtu.be/5eInEfi323Q (0:10-0:30) my view
https://youtu.be/M-nkQvV-i-0 (0:00-0:20) view from following car
Drivers involved: me and gazzaman
League: F1/F2/F3/F4/F5/F6/FP: F4
What happened: Gazzaman hits the back of my car and spins me round
How did it affect your race: Sent me from 12th to the back of the field
Did the driver rectify the issue: No and hasn't mentioned or apologised for it in chat

Update: gazzaman has apologised for the incident now

Reply #12
Thought I said sorry in the chat mate, my apologies

My response is that from the Camara it did look dirty but it was lap 1 there was cars everywhere and when you turned in it caused me to hit you. We both lost out and I believe it was just a turn 1 incident.

Reply #13
Video Link: https://youtu.be/5eInEfi323Q
Time of Incident in Video: 0:31s - 0:47s
Drivers involved: ijsimo, F1_MrP90, gordow3497
League: F1/F2/F3/F4/F5/F6/FP: F4
What happened: gordow spins off at the last corner then reenters the track right in front of Mr P and I.
How did it affect your race: Mr P gets taken out of the race and I broke my front wing and needed to pit, costing me a chance to recover to the points
Did the driver rectify the issue: He was out of the race so could not do anything

Reply #14
https://youtu.be/ij0SwV7tcP8

Time of incident - all of it

League - FP

Drivers involved - myself (Williams) and CloudyBalloons (Sauber)

What happened - I'd just come out on fresh mediums and was catching the yet-to-pit Sauber of Cloudyballoons. I got a good run on him heading towards turn 3 and managed to overtake him around the outside, leaving him plenty of space. For some reason, he decided to try and push me off track. I managed to get the high ground though and had the inside going to the esses. Rather than back out like he should have done, he tried to stay alongside and despite me leaving plenty of space again by going as far to the left as possible, he still managed to hit my rear right and spin us both out.

How did it affect your race - cost me about 8 seconds and cost me a chance at some decent points, as after this, I was driving in anger and ended up making a mistake that knocked my front wing off. I wouldn't have made this mistake if this incident hadn't have happened.

Did the driver rectify - no need to, as I came back on track in front of him. He did try to explain it away after the race.....

Side note - he proceeded to just mess about after this with daft driving and making daft pitstops onto wets and then was just time-wasting at the end which was caught on stream. This sort of behaviour shouldn't be happening in a league race.

Reply #15

Video Link:  https://youtu.be/rx_J3MoYDpY
      Time of Incident in Video:
      Drivers involved:  Me (olly Flavell) and amd
      League: F2
      What happened: I was on a qualifying lap and amd came out of the pits left me no room and I had to avoid action and went in the wall.
      How did it affect your race:  didn’t set a qually lap of my full potential
      Did the driver rectify the issue: no