Skip to main content
Topic: [F5] End of Season Awards (Read 146 times) previous topic - next topic

[F5] End of Season Awards

[F5] End of Season Awards

A Few Stats:
Drivers Champion: Jraybay
Constructors Champion: Mercedes - Jraybay & Hmfc22
Most Drivers of the Day: Jraybay - 4 (Japan still going no one can catch him)
Most Wins: Rotards & Bily1704 - 3
Most Podiums: Jraybay - 6
Most Poles: Rotards - 3
Most Fastest Laps: RJDW_886 - 3

Now have your say!!!
Driver of the Season:
Most Improved Driver:
Most Consistent Driver (Results):
Most Consistent Driver (Racers):
Best Attacking Driver:
Best Defensive Driver:
Fastest Over 1 Lap:
Most Unluckiest Driver:
Most Cleanest Driver:
Most Aggressive Driver:

There is a list of awards down below please give me 1 drivers PSN name for each award.

Re: [F5] End of Season Awards

Reply #1
Driver of the season: Jraybay
Most improved: Jraybay never saw him in my fist race but to then show incredible pace and tyre wear
Didn't quite understand the two categories of consistency and will come back to it
Best attacking driver: Me as I always bottled qualifying
Best defensive driver: RJ
Fastest over one lap: Jakeeboy
Most unlucky driver: Martin
Most cleanest driver: Jakeeboy
Most aggressive driver: Jacktyler

Reply #2
Driver of season :  Jraybay                                                                                               Most improved : Rjdw                                                            Most consistent ( results) HMFC                                                                                      Most consistent  (racer) : HMFC                                         Best attacking:  Jraybay                                                                                                    Best defensive : Jraybay                                                                                                                                                                      Fastest(1 lap): Rotards                                                                                                       Unluckiest:JP Greenwood                                                     Cleanest : Pho4nix1234                                                                                                      Most Aggressive : Jack Tyler

Reply #3
1. Rotards
2. Phoenix
3. HMFC
4. Me
5. RJW
6. Awesomedude
7. RJW
8. 100% me
9. Me
10. Jack Tyler

Reply #4
driver of the season raybay
most improved phoenix
most consistant i can't say myself so ill say jack tyler
best attacking adventures
best defensive the guy who got a race ban can't remember he's name
fastest over one lap rotards
most unlucky martin
cleanest driver jp
most agressive lambo

Reply #5
Driver of the Season: Jraybay
Most Improved Driver: I’m not sure there was a lot of drivers who improved massively over the course of the season
Most Consistent Driver (Results): JackTyler because he consistently DNF’d (10 times out of 14 races)
Most Consistent Driver (Racers): Again I’m not sure because there was a few drivers who consistently raced well and fairly so it would be unfair to only choose 1
Best Attacking Driver: Probably me. I didn’t get much chance to show it due to missing so many races but in the races I attended I was overtaking very cleanly (well most of the time)
Best Defensive Driver: Also me. My defensive driving is even better than my overtaking and at times I’m almost impossible to overtake. I realise it sounds very arrogant but it’s true.
Fastest Over 1 Lap: Rotards (I know he was only in the league for a few races but he was so f***ing quick)
Most Unluckiest Driver: JP
Most Cleanest Driver: JP
Most Aggressive Driver: Do I really need to say? I think it’s pretty obvious (JackTyler)

Reply #6
Driver of the Season: Jraybay
Most Improved Driver: Jraybay
Most Consistent Driver (Results): JackTyler because he can't finish a race/ Jraybay because he was consistently in the points.
Most Consistent Driver (Racers): No real stand outs so I'm not picking one.
Best Attacking Driver: Adventures
Best Defensive Driver: If in not mistaken I was never overtaken in my short stint here, that has to count for something so me
Fastest Over 1 Lap: Me
Most Unluckiest Driver: JP for still not winning a title or kingdonmartin for just consistently shit luck
Most Cleanest Driver: JP
Most Aggressive Driver: CrashTyler
PSGL Stats | Races: 5 | Wins: 3 | Podiums: 4 |
Pole Positions: 3 | Points: 70 |

Reply #7
This is a hard division to award for.  People come and go, a lot of very good drivers have had short stints etc. So I will nominate people from the current championship table. Many drivers deserve an award.  Long post ahead.

Most Improved Driver: I really hate nominating myself for things but my first race I was legitimately 13/14th and was gifted 10th from dnf's and penalties... I couldn't accept that. From Baku onwards I practiced as much as I could and a titanic battle with jack, at Baku, lit a fire for me ( Honorable mention: I would also give RJ a nod. He stepped his game up a lot towards the end of the season)

Most Consistent Driver (Results): Ah well... Statistically its me but would say hmfc was consistent in his finishing positions (Honorable mention: RJ)

Most Consistent Driver (Racers):
Hard to say because all season there were a lot of spins, crashes, damage etc. That effected things. For the people I raced with, Adventures was always consistently fair. (Honorable mentions: juho, Phoenix, hmfc)

Best Attacking Driver:
Unfortunately can't pick one. No one really jumped out as an ace. Would give this award to myself, adventures and RJ since There were numerous times we got qualifying wrong or got caught up in accidents and spins, and had to come through the field. It made the championship very exciting though.

Best Defensive Driver:
Hmfc was tough to pass.

Fastest Over 1 Lap:
Jakee

Most Unluckiest Driver:
KdMartin

Most Cleanest Driver:
Jamie (honorable mention - juho, Adventures)

Most Aggressive Driver:
Pretty easy... Jacktyler 

(Honorable mention: Rhys didn't need much of an invitation either, he made things happen)
From Canada with love

Reply #8
Driver of the Season: Has to be the champion. Jraybay was brilliant right from his first podium in Baku.
Most Improved Driver: I'd say Jraybay again. As he said, in his first race he was quite far behind, but by the the end of the season he was breathtakingly quick.
Most Consistent Driver (Results): Jraybay
Most Consistent Driver (Racers): From the ones I've battled, I'd say Adventures or Martin. (Jraybay could sneak in, just haven't battled him enough).
Best Attacking Driver: Jakeeeboy
Best Defensive Driver: Either of Adventures, Awesomedude and Jraybay.
Fastest Over 1 Lap: Jakeeeboy
Most Unluckiest Driver: Either my teammate kingdonmartin or JPGreenwood.
Most Cleanest Driver: jamie or Adventures. Never had any incidents with them and always gave me the respect.
Most Aggressive Driver: Sorry Jack, you thought I was gonna say you but I'd go with Lambo with that one time I actually raced him.

Reply #9
Driver of the Season: jraybay
Most Improved Driver: jraybay
Most Consistent Driver (Results): jraybay
Most Consistent Driver (Racers): not too sure
Best Attacking Driver:not too sure
Best Defensive Driver:not too sure
Fastest Over 1 Lap: RJ maybe???
Most Unluckiest Driver: kingdonmartin
Most Cleanest Driver: jraybay
Most Aggressive Driver: sorry Jack but you can take one award away from this season!