Skip to main content
Topic: Fortnite Discussion (Read 594 times) previous topic - next topic

Fortnite Discussion

Use this thread to discuss various weapons, strategies, locations, etc. with other Fortnite fans in the community!
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 8 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Re: Fortnite Discussion

Reply #1
I've recently decided to download this to see what all the fuss is about haha

Reply #2
I love snipers on this game. Usually get about 5+ kills a game with a sniper and few with assault rifle
PSGL F1 2016 F6 Season 2 Constructors Champion
PSGL F1 2016 F6 Season 2 Drivers Runner Up
PSGL F1 2017 FP Season 1 Constructors Runner Up

PSGL F1 2017 FP Season 1 Drivers 3rd Place

Reply #3
It's all about hiding in a Bush till there's around 3 people left and taking them out. Harder than sounds...

Reply #4
It's all about hiding in a Bush till there's around 3 people left and taking them out. Harder than sounds...
Haha, this is what I used to do... here's a video from a while back of me making the bush camper tactic work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLAyf6gfMY
5:45 onwards in this video is pretty cool.
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 8 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Reply #5
I love snipers on this game. Usually get about 5+ kills a game with a sniper and few with assault rifle
Can't say I use snipers too much, I'm okay with them but just prefer to use the Scar or blue AR, as they have easily enough range to make them essentially snipers  :laugh: I love grenade launchers tho, got a quadruple collat with one the other day  :o
F1 League Stats:

Reply #6
Can't say I use snipers too much, I'm okay with them but just prefer to use the Scar or blue AR, as they have easily enough range to make them essentially snipers  :laugh: I love grenade launchers tho, got a quadruple collat with one the other day  :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXLF26sdX_Y 1:01:00 for the insane collat
F1 League Stats:

Reply #8
Do you want a Fornite section on the forum?
Yes plz, if possible Fish that'd be great  :D
F1 League Stats:

Reply #9
I see this is the PSN ‘Deal of the Week’, which version would people recommend getting? The Deluxe Founders? I don’t know why they have so man versions lol