Skip to main content
Topic: Fortnite Discussion (Read 654 times) previous topic - next topic

Fortnite Discussion

Use this thread to discuss various weapons, strategies, locations, etc. with other Fortnite fans in the community!
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 8 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Re: Fortnite Discussion

Reply #1
I've recently decided to download this to see what all the fuss is about haha

Reply #2
I love snipers on this game. Usually get about 5+ kills a game with a sniper and few with assault rifle
PSGL F1 2016 F6 Season 2 Constructors Champion
PSGL F1 2016 F6 Season 2 Drivers Runner Up
PSGL F1 2017 FP Season 1 Constructors Runner Up

PSGL F1 2017 FP Season 1 Drivers 3rd Place

Reply #3
It's all about hiding in a Bush till there's around 3 people left and taking them out. Harder than sounds...

Reply #4
It's all about hiding in a Bush till there's around 3 people left and taking them out. Harder than sounds...
Haha, this is what I used to do... here's a video from a while back of me making the bush camper tactic work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLAyf6gfMY
5:45 onwards in this video is pretty cool.
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 8 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Reply #5
I love snipers on this game. Usually get about 5+ kills a game with a sniper and few with assault rifle
Can't say I use snipers too much, I'm okay with them but just prefer to use the Scar or blue AR, as they have easily enough range to make them essentially snipers  :laugh: I love grenade launchers tho, got a quadruple collat with one the other day  :o
F1 League Stats:

Reply #6
Can't say I use snipers too much, I'm okay with them but just prefer to use the Scar or blue AR, as they have easily enough range to make them essentially snipers  :laugh: I love grenade launchers tho, got a quadruple collat with one the other day  :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXLF26sdX_Y 1:01:00 for the insane collat
F1 League Stats:

Reply #8
Do you want a Fornite section on the forum?
Yes plz, if possible Fish that'd be great  :D
F1 League Stats:

Reply #9
I see this is the PSN ‘Deal of the Week’, which version would people recommend getting? The Deluxe Founders? I don’t know why they have so man versions lol

Reply #10
If your child plays rsgoldfast Runescape, it is important that you try these games yourself or at least watch what your child is doing. Play the game with your child. Ask your child questions, and learn from what he says. The best experience to have is a hands-on one!