Skip to main content
Topic: Fortnite: Find someone to play with (Read 936 times) previous topic - next topic

Fortnite: Find someone to play with

If you want to find someone to play squads or duos with, simply post in this thread!
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 8 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Re: Fortnite: Find someone to play with

Reply #1
I love this game and often stream this on my channel so feel free to come along and join in when I'm playing :)

Reply #2
I want to play with somebody on battle royale

Reply #5
It's a lot of fun. I'm not very good at it at the moment, but it's a great game, especially in duos or squads.

Reply #6
I was going to get it when it was on offer on the PSN but I didn’t bite in time.

Reply #7
hi
i missed too so buy on Saturday £50 so cant wait till then
Kev

Reply #8
I think the Battle Royale that people play is free, but someone will correct me if not.

Reply #9
It's free
Leagues: F3   
Best R Result:  7x1st (F2 Season 15 : Silverstone, FP Season 18 : Russia & Spain, F4 Season 20 : Spain, F4 Season 21 : Silverstone, France & Belgium)
Best Q Result :10x1st (FP Season 18 : Russia & Spain, F4 Season 20 : Spain, Austria & Malaysia, F4 Season 21 : Silverstone, Canada, France, Germany & Abu Dhabi)

Reply #10
Battle Royale (PvP) is free, but Save the World (PvE) costs money. Battle Royale is what people are excited about.
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 8 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Reply #11
The only unfortunate turn of this evening was the performance of Myth, the second most common mmogo Fortnite streamer after Ninja who attended the occasion and played three matches in heat 3.