Skip to main content
Topic: Fortnite: Find someone to play with (Read 798 times) previous topic - next topic

Fortnite: Find someone to play with

If you want to find someone to play squads or duos with, simply post in this thread!
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 8 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Re: Fortnite: Find someone to play with

Reply #1
I love this game and often stream this on my channel so feel free to come along and join in when I'm playing :)

Reply #2
I want to play with somebody on battle royale

Reply #5
It's a lot of fun. I'm not very good at it at the moment, but it's a great game, especially in duos or squads.

Reply #6
I was going to get it when it was on offer on the PSN but I didn’t bite in time.

Reply #7
hi
i missed too so buy on Saturday £50 so cant wait till then
Kev

Reply #8
I think the Battle Royale that people play is free, but someone will correct me if not.

Reply #9
It's free
Leagues: F3   
Best R Result:  7x1st (F2 Season 15 : Silverstone, FP Season 18 : Russia & Spain, F4 Season 20 : Spain, F4 Season 21 : Silverstone, France & Belgium)
Best Q Result :10x1st (FP Season 18 : Russia & Spain, F4 Season 20 : Spain, Austria & Malaysia, F4 Season 21 : Silverstone, Canada, France, Germany & Abu Dhabi)

Reply #10
Battle Royale (PvP) is free, but Save the World (PvE) costs money. Battle Royale is what people are excited about.
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 8 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points