Skip to main content
Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Read 247 times) previous topic - next topic

Fortnite Battle Royale

Here's a video of 1 of my wins in Fortnite, this is in duo.
Hope some guys do the same and post it in here so we can learn from each other  :113:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHpsRIJGt2E
Leagues: F4    
Best R Result:  4x1st (F2 Silverstone Season 15, FP Russia Season 18, FP Spain Season 18, F4 Hungary Pre-Season Season 20)
Best Q Result : 2x1st (FP Russia Season 18, FP Spain Season 18)

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale

Reply #1
If I ever get a Fortnite win I'll post! :D

Reply #2
What is Fortnite, a shooter where it’s last man standing like PUBG it is it like Left 4 Dead with waves of enemies and you in a squad. I have seen thing which has made me think it’s both at times.

Reply #3
I’ll edit a couple of my wins soon and upload them, got 40+ squads wins so a few to choose from ????
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 8 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Reply #4

What is Fortnite, a shooter where it’s last man standing like PUBG it is it like Left 4 Dead with waves of enemies and you in a squad. I have seen thing which has made me think it’s both at times.
Essentially, you can play in either solos, duos or squads (4 players) and you parachute down into the map and land anywhere you want, and you can loot for guns and materials etc. Then it’s your team vs 96 others in a last squad wins scenario, but there’s something called the storm, which forces you to keep moving into a smaller area. You can build using materials you collect.
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 8 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Reply #5

Essentially, you can play in either solos, duos or squads (4 players) and you parachute down into the map and land anywhere you want, and you can loot for guns and materials etc. Then it’s your team vs 96 others in a last squad wins scenario, but there’s something called the storm, which forces you to keep moving into a smaller area. You can build using materials you collect.

Basically H1Z1/PUBG if you’ve heard of it