MrStim
[ 1 ] (3.4%)
Npyne
[ 5 ] (17.2%)
JackLacey
[ 3 ] (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: December 22, 2017, 07:19:40 pm

Topic: UL Championship - Team PSGL (Read 1857 times) previous topic - next topic

UL Championship - Team PSGL

Hello everyone! We have an exciting announced to make. PSGL has been invited to take part in the ULChampionship. It's a battle between other racing leagues, much like what Tej used to do, in fact it's exactly the same! There will be one race a week over 10 weeks and who ever scores the most points wins, simple! So far leagues such as AOR, STS, SRL, XRL ect ( i haven't heard of half of them) are all taking part. We've been invited to take part in season 3 which starts on January 16th 2018.

We've been asked to submit two drivers from PSGL who are able to race on Tuesdays as that's when the races will be. We've been asked to submit two drivers within the next week or two.

Race format:
Distance: 50%
short qualifying
10races in the season

Would anyone be interested in participating? We'll make a list of everyone who's interested and then somehow whittle down the numbers to two.

Driver's interested:

Jake_lfc
Ash
Shortbread
MrStim
NPyne
JackLacey

Re: We need you F1 racers!!

Reply #3
Hmm, why not, will be fun if I get selected.

Reply #4
This wounds like a great event, get your name down if you want to represent PSGL over the 10 rounds  :113:

Reply #5
If it doesn't have to be every Tuesday, and you aren't fussed about scoring too many points, then you can pop me down

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Reply #6
I'll be up for that. Tej used to have different drivers each race. Is that same idea? If so hit me with Abu Dhabi or Canada!
F1 2017 F3 Stats | Races: 4 | Wins: 1 | Podiums: 2 | Pole Positions: 2 | Fastest Laps: 1 | Points: 26 | DNFs: 2
PSGL F1 2016 F6 Season 2 Constructors Champion
PSGL F1 2016 F6 Season 2 Drivers Runner Up
PSGL F1 2017 FP Season 1 Constructors Runner Up

PSGL F1 2017 FP Season 1 Drivers 3rd Place

Reply #8

I'll be up for that. Tej used to have different drivers each race. Is that same idea? If so hit me with Abu Dhabi or Canada!

We aren't hosting this one so we don't make the rules. All I've been asked to do is find two drivers so we probably won't be able to switch drivers in and out. Do you still want to be added?

Reply #9
The basic idea around is it brings in two drivers from variously different leagues to compete across 10 races. ULC was very successful in its last two seasons and provided great racing so it's good to be involved in.

Reply #10

We aren't hosting this one so we don't make the rules. All I've been asked to do is find two drivers so we probably won't be able to switch drivers in and out. Do you still want to be added?
This was my question really. If we can't switch out then no good. Cheers

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Reply #11

Yeah I'd be happy to race.
F1 2017 F3 Stats | Races: 4 | Wins: 1 | Podiums: 2 | Pole Positions: 2 | Fastest Laps: 1 | Points: 26 | DNFs: 2

Reply #12
Pretty sure ULC is no assists is it not? And probably best to choose the quickest guys if AOR and STS etc are involved ???? Also I can’t do every Tuesday so count me out.
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 6 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Reply #13

Pretty sure ULC is no assists is it not? And probably best to choose the quickest guys if AOR and STS etc are involved ???? Also I can’t do every Tuesday so count me out.

No I think it's any assists

Reply #14

The basic idea around is it brings in two drivers from variously different leagues to compete across 10 races. ULC was very successful in its last two seasons and provided great racing so it's good to be involved in.

You probably know more about it than i do, i only first heard of it a few days ago

The deadline will be Friday at 10pm GMT for submitting your interest.

Reply #15
I'm interested
F1 Stats
PSGL | Races: 53 | Poles: 12 | Wins: 7 | Podiums: 19 | Championships: 0 | Points: 354
Championship position: 9th
F3 Season 16 Constructors Champion