Skip to main content
Topic: Playstation and Gaming Bargains (Read 30249 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Playstation and Gaming Bargains

Reply #226
Bought myself a PS4 Pro from ShopTo eBay. £240 after the discount, should be around £120 out of pocket once i've sold the bundled game and original PS4.  :113:  Will get some use out of that 4K TV now, settings turned up to max.  :111:

Reply #227
I think I saw Shopto doing the White Pro with an extra controller and 4 or 5 games for £300?.

Anyway, I got the White PS4 Pro as an early birthday present lol. Some games do look amazing in the 4K and HDR :)

Reply #228

I think I saw Shopto doing the White Pro with an extra controller and 4 or 5 games for £300?.

Anyway, I got the White PS4 Pro as an early birthday present lol. Some games do look amazing in the 4K and HDR :)

Really? I didn't see that but it would of been a cracking deal if so.

I'm not a fan of white myself, requires too much effort to keep clean, but it does look smart. I have a number of games i've been holding off plying, like Horizon, so hopefully i'll get the use from it.

Reply #229
Great to see Burnout paradise being remastered and out next month! Something i will definitely be buying!