Skip to main content

Poll

Please vote for the game you would love to take part in? (vote for as many as you like)

Call Of Duty
Destiny
NBA
NHL 2017
Madden
WWE
Uncharted 4
Red Dead Redemption 2
Grand Theft Auto
Battlefield 1
FIFA 2V2
FIFA CLUBS
Drive club
The Division
Rainbow 6 Siege
Rocket League
Xbox Game (Reply below)
PC Game (Reply Below)
Nintendo Game (Reply Below)
Other PS4 Game (Reply Below)
Topic: What leagues would you like to see on PSGL? (Read 1003 times) previous topic - next topic

What leagues would you like to see on PSGL?

We want to see PSGL grow in 2017 and we want to see many more leagues get introduced so we can increase our membership and also help promote other leagues with possible new members so to help us, please vote for a game that you would be interested in joining in the near future?

I would love to see as many votes as possible and interactions to tell us what you want to see and get new leagues underway.

Please vote and let us know

IF YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE AND IS UNABLE TO VOTE, JUST REPLY TO THE THREAD WITH A LIST OF GAMES THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO SEE FEATURE!!

Re: What League Would you like to see on PSGL?

Reply #1
Mario flippin kart
PSGL Career: Starts:60 Poles:15 Wins:10 Podiums:28 DNFs:2 Fastest Laps:8   Points:586 WDC:2 WCC:3

Reply #3
WWE for sure .

Online gameplay Royal Rumbles or 6 man cage matches would be funny.

Reply #4
GTA has great potential. Whether its Races or Last man standing. Could have a random playlist set up each week.

Reply #5
I would definitely either run or take part in a GTA League as it's one of my alltime favourites

Reply #6
Goldeneye Source on PC!!!!
Currently Playing;
Destiny  |  Ark: Survival Evolved  |  Battlefield 1  |  Modern Warfare Remastered

Re: What leagues would you like to see on PSGL?

Reply #8
Pleasantly surprised to see Grand Theft Auto get a good few votes and I would definitely be interested in bringing back the league and have some racing.

There are good variations of races from Off road to F1 Tracks and from Biking to Stunt races so it would have a good mixture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply #9
Anyone looking at rocket league hit me up please. Already sorting it out  ;) :113: :113:

Reply #11
It's ok saying which games, it's more a case of who to organise them, supply and demand.. some games could take care of themselves like COD and GTA with community input.

Some people are willing to step up that has never been a problem it's when the title rubs off that's when it is,  longevity of stepping up always has.

Reply #12
North Americans would love to be part of sports games like NHL , Madden and NBA. I was in NHL league for 3 years and Madden league for 2 and there are a lot of them that would love to join a well organized league so it would help bring more members. Though NHL for now doesnt have a multiplayer league feature

Reply #13
It would be great to see North American sports leagues, as you mention. It would have to be member instigated, with the league admin finding the players to populate the league. However, we could set the forum sections up and give as much support as possible.

Reply #14
GTA and rocket league sound good to me

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk