Skip to main content

Poll

Let us know which games you currently own or play?

F1 2016
FIFA 17
CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE
CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE REMASTERED
GRAND THEFT AUTO V
ROCKET LEAGUE
BATTLEFIELD 1
PROJECT CARS
WATCH DOGS2
WWE 2K
GRAN TURISMO
MINECRAFT
DESTINY
NO MAN'S SKY
RAINBOW SIX SIEGE
WORLD OF TANKS
TEKKEN
MLB
RESIDENT EVIL
OVERWATCH
ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE
GHOST RECON WILDLANDS
Topic: What Games Do You Play? - MARCH 2017 (Read 772 times) previous topic - next topic

What Games Do You Play? - MARCH 2017

Let us and the community know which games you have in your collection

Re: What Games Do You Play? - MARCH 2017

Reply #1
I own: FIFA 17; F1 2016; Rocket League, Project Cars, Minecraft, Destiny. However, I only play F1 and FIFA. Other games that I have include The Crew, NFS 2015, Driveclub and Star Wars Battlefront.
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 6 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Reply #2
We might be looking at bringing a Driveclub league back in some form.

Reply #3

Barely played the game, but could be interested by this.
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 6 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Reply #4

Driveclub? Had very limited content and the handling was very weird. Not sure how many people would be interested either. Would just be worth waiting for GT Sport to start up any league, rather than go back to a 2 year old game imo

Reply #5
It's a fun racer, i put alot of hours into it. We mainly did challenges last time, so people could complete the challenges whenver they were able to within the week.  Was good fun, and its hands down one of the most beautiful games i've seen.

Reply #6
I have driveclub but have never even touched the disc XD
PSGL Career: Starts:60 Poles:15 Wins:10 Podiums:28 DNFs:2 Fastest Laps:8   Points:586 WDC:2 WCC:3

Reply #7
Driveclub is the only game I have a platinum trophy in!

I really liked the time trials we did, it meant you could race any time you want during the week but still against PSGL racers.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Reply #8
Me too blue, it was actually a really good format. I think it was mainly necessitated by the fact there were no private lobbies for so long.

Reply #9
Very very tempted to pick up Horizon this weekend.  Seen loads of gameplay and looks fantastic.

Reply #10
Me too, but I won't. I've got so many other games that I got for Christmas that I need to play through. By the time I've finished those this should be around the £25 mark. It's offline only isn't?

Great to see such a week reviewed new IP:

Reply #11
Just bought BF1 premium, so will be invested in the new maps.  Horizon will be ignored until the novelty of the new maps wears off.

Might use the ill fated game shares that i got to go against it also.  Wow how they have fallen through the floor in value.  I blame Brexit lol.

Reply #13
I probably will get Horizon and do a stream on the game in the next week or so but I'm looking forward to playing Ark Survival evolved over the next few days.

So many games to play :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply #14
The current games I've got at the moment not including previous FIFA's or Call of Duty games are :

MineCraft
Skyrim
FIFA 17
Watch Dogs 2
Infinite Warfare
GTA 5
GTA 3
GTA San Andreas
Battlefield 1
Modern warfare remastered
Ark Survivial Evolved
DriveClub

And Destiny

There are loads of good games this year and I'm not even sure it's possible to get through them, the main game I'm looking forward to is Red Dead Redemption 2 which I will be spending hours and hours playing 

Reply #15
All my spare time is spent playing Horizon Zero Dawn at the moment. Insanely beautiful.game with a great story and gameplay.

All photos taken in-game.