Skip to main content
Topic: Battlefield 1 Team Gaming (In aid of GAMEBLAST)  (Read 638 times) previous topic - next topic

Battlefield 1 Team Gaming (In aid of GAMEBLAST)

Gameblast is a great event that allows gamers to raise money for a great charity called Special Effect that puts the fun and inclusion back into the lives of people with physical disabilities by helping them to play video games and as a community we are holding live streams and events to hopefully raise some money for a great cause.

As a community we have raised over a thousand pounds for the charity over the years and we really want to make this our best ever year and together I think we can smash it.

Please support and give as much as you can

GameBlast Prize Draw
Everyone who donates and takes part in a PSGL GameBlast event will be entered into a prize draw for a £30 PSN voucher.
For every £1 donated, the name of that individual will be entered once. So if you donate £10, your name will be entered 10 times into the prize draw. If you donate £1, your name will be entered once.

On Saturday 25th Feb 10pm, I'm going to be playing Battlefield 1 and live streaming directly on to YouTube and PSGL TV and you are invited to come along and join in and try to win the war!!

We will be playing as a team and taking on the enemy together and it should be a good night and I will be attempting to raise money by doing some stupid challenges which will lose me all my street cred

This isn't a competition or event but just simply a chance to play some Battlefield with some members of the community and everyone is welcome to come along.

If you would like to join us and play some battlefield then simply reply back to this thread and let us know how much you will be donating or how much you have donated and don't forget to leave your forum username when donating on the justgiving website so we know who you are and then you will be able to join us and more importantly be entered into our prize draw!!

DONATE HERE:
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gameblast17-adam-g

Love F1?
Check out our F1 event which is also supporting the charity and get involved!!

https://playstationgl.com/index.php?topic=21163.0

Re: Battlefield 1 Team Gaming (In aid of GAMEBLAST)

Reply #1
I really enjoyed doing last Saturday's stream and now I'm looking forward to the main GameBlast stream this Saturday. During the last stream we managed to reach the donation target of £250 with some of your kind donations and now I really want to raise as much as possible and please come along and say hello on Saturday and If you would like to donate again then it will be appreciated :D

Reply #2
Anyone who wants to come along and join adam and myself for this event, just add me on your friends list (teddyuk1) and send me a message before the start and I will invite you to the party and game

Reply #3

Join us tonight for some challenges and the return of the Worst Medic in History and hopefully will raise more money for this great charity, if you would like to join us then add me on your friends list (teddyuk1) and see you tonight at 10pm

Reply #4
UPDATE: I'm going to start the stream at 9pm instead of 10

Reply #5
Really good stream with 5 of us playing and thank you to those who came along and said hello, thanks to everyone who donated :)