Skip to main content
Topic: GameBlast17 Prize Draw (Read 1501 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: GameBlast17 Prize Draw

Reply #16
Around £500 was the first year, but we had lots of generous guys from the golf league at that time. We have beaten this years target, and outdone last years total as well. Overall its been a sucess in terms of what we have raised. I'll be posting on that later in the week.

Reply #17
Good to hear it's been seen as a success at least!  :111:
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 6 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Reply #18
Agreed fair play to everyone involved.

Most of the F1 guys don't even share a setup letalone hard cash even for a good cause.

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Reply #19
Its indeed been a great success. The events didn't quite come together as we hoped, but that was thhrough no lack of effort on our parts.

I think this will of probably got us over £1,000 raised over three years.  <ns>

Reply #20

Agreed fair play to everyone involved.

Most of the F1 guys don't even share a setup letalone hard cash even for a good cause.
:21: like u need a setup anyway big c... But yeah the trophy looks nice as well! My first one!
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 6 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Reply #21
AND THE WINNER IS ...

We have had the prize draw and i am pleased to announce that the winner of the PSN voucher is Kalimoto!!
Do get in touch with me mate
:113:

https://youtu.be/ARFujSFUTSY

Reply #22
Kalimoto can't make it today, I was told to take it on his behalf, he would like to thank the fans and supporters very much for this award.

Reply #23

Kalimoto can't make it today, I was told to take it on his behalf, he would like to thank the fans and supporters very much for this award.
lmao
F1 League Stats:

Reply #24
I would like to thanks all my fans and especially my manager Tejuarr, without him it wouldn't have been possible.... Hahahaha
Seriously, completely unexpected, I had forgotten about the raffle, but it was a great thing we did on the GameBlast for such a good cause. The bar is high but I'm sure next year we'll raise even more money and organise even more events.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reply #25

I would like to thanks all my fans and especially my manager Tejuarr, without him it wouldn't have been possible.... Hahahaha
Seriously, completely unexpected, I had forgotten about the raffle, but it was a great thing we did on the GameBlast for such a good cause. The bar is high but I'm sure next year we'll raise even more money and organise even more events.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Where are you based mate, UK or somewhere on the continent?