Skip to main content
Topic: GameBlast17 - Formula 1 Main Event (Friday 24th February) (Read 1633 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: GameBlast17 - Formula 1 Main Event (Friday 24th February)

Reply #16
It's a shame and I do understand the frustration when it comes to hosting events and no one is willing to take part, it's worst that it's actually a charity event.

Good effort though Jake and hopefully you get some last minute people signing up.

Even if anyone can't join the event, just donate a £1 anyway guys and help us smash that target

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply #17

Well done anyway Jake, it's a shame more of the community didn't feel they could spare £1 for charity. Hey ho, it opens your eyes.[emoji849]

Plenty of people are happy to visit the forum for hours a day, which is great, and we don't force people to pay anything to what it costs to host the site. But when asked to contribute a pound to charity, everybody leaves the room and pretends they didn't hear anything. [emoji1305]
i agree, extremely disappointing.
F1 League Stats:
Seasons Participated in: 3 (S15, S16, S18) Starts: 27 Wins: 2 Podiums: 6 Poles: 0 Points: 136 DNFs: 5 SEASON 18 CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPION - BigC_019 and qprbeasts987 - Toro Rosso - 166 points

Reply #18
I would of liked to have taken part in the F1 event tonight but unfortunately I won't be at home this evening. I've donated anyway (SQ80) if you would kindly throw my name in the prize draw hat. Thanks hope it goes well.
F1NAC / Starts - 58 / Poles - 16 / Wins - 17 / Podiums - 26 / DC - 2 / CC - 3
ROC / Starts - 2 / Podiums - 1 / Best Result - 3rd

Reply #19
Tonight's Calendar - 8 Races with 5 Laps

Bahrain
Canada
Britain
Baku
Belgium
Mexico
Brazil
Abu Dhabi

Reply #20
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePL7BNFx3Y[/youtube]

Reply #21
Very good racing, I watched from start to finish and it was really entertaining

well done jake and everyone who took part and donated :)