Skip to main content
Topic: What Game Would You Create?  (Read 2312 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: What game would u create

Reply #16
Well let me know when u back so we can do nice stream mate

Reply #19
remastered and new game of "the getaway"
class games back in the day

Reply #23
F1 2006 remastered on ps4
F1 2017 F3 Stats | Races: 4 | Wins: 1 | Podiums: 2 | Pole Positions: 2 | Fastest Laps: 1 | Points: 26 | DNFs: 2
PSGL F1 2016 F6 Season 2 Constructors Champion
PSGL F1 2016 F6 Season 2 Drivers Runner Up
PSGL F1 2017 FP Season 1 Constructors Runner Up

PSGL F1 2017 FP Season 1 Drivers 3rd Place

Reply #25

OMG i hope this is true!!

https://www.iomtt.com/News/2016/04/15/Bigben-Interactive-confirms-new-Isle-of-Man-TT-video-game.aspx

That's one customer then! lol There have been a few bike games in recent years Jim, all pants I assume! Did you dabble in the bikes DLC to Driveclub?

I'm not sure about game type, probably something similar to Assassins Creed, but I have always thought a medieval environment, or something in feudal Japan, would be awesome. Something with a solid story and fun fighting mechanics. Hell, someone could essentially copy Assassins Creed (like Shadows or Mordor?) and use these locations and it would sell buckets in my opinion.

Re: What Game Would You Create?

Reply #26
No mate, not seen the bikes on Drive club, are they any good?

There's not been a truly decent bike game since Moto gp2 way back in the early 00's. Just the thought of learning that 37mile monster, i would truly be in heaven :8:

Re: What Game Would You Create?

Reply #27
Driveclub bikes is not particularly good, very arcadey and unrealistic. Works for cars but not bikes.

TT would be amazing!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk