Skip to main content
Topic: Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion [PS4] (Read 1920 times) previous topic - next topic

Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion [PS4]

Rockstar has just teased Red Dead Redemption 3 on their website with the picture above and there will be some sort of announcement made within 24 hours

This is massive news and rumours are that the game will be released next year, I am so looking forward to this and getting my hands on the game.

#Hyped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Red Dead Redemption 3 Announced

Reply #1
It's not going to be Redemption 3 or Redemption 2 as every keeps saying. It's Red Dead 3. Revolver was Red Dead 1, Redemption was Red Dead 2 and Red Dead 3 will surely have a new name.

It could possibly just be the rumoured remaster of Redemption for PS4. We'll find out.

Reply #2
Looking forward to it

Reply #5
Another teaser image has been put up on Rockstar's social media accounts confirms it's definitely Red Dead related. Red background with yellow depicting a sunset and 7 gunslingers in the distance of the image..... Hurry up and show details already!!! So hyped!!!

Reply #7
Any idea when is it coming out ?

Reply #8
My guess is late next year if it's the sequel.

It's the exact same teasing strategy as they did with announcing GTA 5 in 2011. Teaser images then a week later, a trailer. Hope it's the same for this Red Dead. Trailer next week hopefully lol.

Reply #9
Probs Jan Feb 2017

Reply #10
If it's the sequel, it won't be that early. I'm sure it's at least a year after the initial reveal they usually release it.

Reply #11
Hopefully it will be good game

Reply #12
Out in the fall of 2017 and a trailer will land this Thursday

Reply #13
That's a long wait tbh

Reply #14
Was always going to be a year after the announcement.

Confirmed that it will actually be called Red Dead Redemption 2, so it looks like it will be the rumoured prequel to Redemption.