Skip to main content
Topic: [Golf] 2016 Ryder Cup Discussion (Read 1187 times) previous topic - next topic

[Golf] 2016 Ryder Cup Discussion

Anybody watching it? Afternoon session the Americans totally dominated 4-0 or 4 to zero!

Fight back is on, 3-1 to Europe so far in the fourballs.

Re: [Golf] 2016 Ryder Cup

Reply #1
There are coming back strong aren't they Tej! Looking like it could be 5-3 overall today, who knows though.

I don't know why the Yanks scream such random stuff. At least the Europeans shout funny random stuff.

Reply #2
Haven't seen any of it yet, gonna watch it over the weekend hopefully
F1 Stats | Races: 93 | Wins: 5 | Podiums: 23 | Poles: 2 | Points: 536
F3 S17 Constructors Champion | FP S16 Constructors Runner-up |
F3 S17 Drivers 3rd Place | F4 S13 Constructors 3rd Place |
F1 2015 ONC #2 Winner | GTA 5 Racing S1 Winner |

Reply #3
Booked all weekend off to watch it as I'm a massive golf nut. I was worried they might get a spanking before it started. The first session didn't help my thoughts on that. But they're making a great charge at it now. I'm quietly confident about retaining. Rose and Stenson look solid as a rock. Thomas Pieters and Rory look great together and Sergio always plays well with spaniards. It's just good because Rafa is playing fantastic too. Keep old man Westwood on the bench until the singles. Looked way out of his depth this morning.
PSGL Formula 1 career
31 races |  18 podiums | 6 race wins | 290 points
F4 Constructors champion
F6 Drivers championship runner up

Reply #4
Pieters and and Cabrera Bello looking strong, Stenson leading the charge, hopefully can lead us well into the charge.

Already thinking that Westwood, Willets and Kaymer might lose the singles on Sunday, time will tell m'on Europe, ger in the hole!

Re: [Golf] 2016 Ryder Cup Discussion

Reply #5
Ha'way Europe.
F1 Race Statistics and Achievements
Races Completed 58 - Points 376 - Pole Laps 9 - Wins 5 - Podiums 15 - Average Finish 5th
1x F4 Drivers Runners Up - 2x F4 Constructors Runners Up - 1x F5(FP) Constructors Third Place - One Night Championship Winner

Reply #6
What a last hole from Rory. And fantastic celebration too. Have some of that. Back in the game. All to play for. Hell of a day's golf! I love the intensity of the Ryder Cup
PSGL Formula 1 career
31 races |  18 podiums | 6 race wins | 290 points
F4 Constructors champion
F6 Drivers championship runner up

Reply #7
Tense brilliant watch, an absolute spectacle and still has a long way to go, plenty of twists due here.

Reply #8
Do not move tonight, SkySportsRyderCup on!