Skip to main content
Topic: Cod 4 remastered news (Read 4424 times) previous topic - next topic

Cod 4 remastered news

[shadow=red,left] Modern Warfare Remastered will feature the same weapons, killstreaks, and “so forth”[/shadow]

Meanwhile, the game itself will remain true to the original in terms of gameplay, guns, killstreaks and so forth. Maps and modes will remain unchanged mechanically, even while the game itself will look remarkably better.

This also seems to imply the same perks which was a hot topic when the game was first leaked.

With that being said, the weapons, kill streaks, modes, and more will be the same as the original Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare title.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/A2xM2F9cfnI[/youtube]

GUYS I CANT WAIT!!

Re: Cod 4 remastered news

Reply #2
It's to stop people just getting Infinite Warfare just for COD 4 and then trading in Infinite Warfare and keeping COD 4.

Makes sense in a business kind of way.

Reply #3
i think all the people want cod 4 thats all i want aswell

Reply #4
No interest in the new COD, but would buy cod4 in an instant if sold separately

Reply #5
You better pre order that game and make sure you get remastered ;)

Reply #6
U need to pre order to get cod4

Reply #8
I will change your mind as always, just remember the good old days all those years ago when you and me were true greats (well one of us was) :)

Reply #9
Trust me mate u want to get this one , old school and best one

Reply #10
If they released it separately, I bet cod 4 would make double what infinite warfare would!

Reply #11
It was confirmed it won't get released

Reply #12
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was one heck of a game when it first came out back in 2007, and even today it’s still spawning barrages of imitations. Not only did it set a new standard for first-person shooters, but it pretty much defined the online multiplayer landscape as we know it.

Now Activision has remastered this modern classic to coincide with the launch of its latest Call of Duty game, Infinite Warfare. However, this isn’t your typical cash-grab rehash – developer Raven Software has clearly poured its heart and soul into this game.

Indeed, even as a veteran of the series, there were several moments when I simply had to stop and take stock of everything that was happening on screen. It’s incredibly refreshing playing through the campaign again, and it almost feels like you’re playing a completely different game, with each set piece being even more memorable and dramatic than before.

Reply #15
Tej do you recommend getting the single game or the double? 

Debating what one to get!  Is it worth getting modern warefare one?