Skip to main content
Topic: Cod 4 remastered news (Read 4749 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Cod 4 remastered news

Reply #32
Now sold out at cd keys and the robbing sods had put the price up again to 47.99

Reply #33
Complete ripoff and how can they justify the price considering you can just pay the extra £15 or so and buy infinite warfare version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply #34
Is Infinite warfare really worth £15 though?
F3/2/A Stats | Races: 54 | Wins: 8 | Podiums: 17 | Poles: 9 | Points: 377 | Best WDC finish: 2nd (F3 S17&18) | Best WCC finish: 1st (x3) |
F1 Stats | Races: 20 | Wins: 0 | Podiums: 1 | Poles: 0 | Points: 93 | Best WDC finish: 5th | Best WCC finish: 6th |
FP Drivers Champion Season 18 | F3 Constructors Champions Season 16, 17, & 18 | FP Constructors Champions Season 18

Reply #39
Is anybody still playing this? Would be cool to play some matches together sometime. I am a search and destroy guy myself, so if you are up for some games give us a shout.
PSN:ID walksy4

Reply #40
Walks!!! How are you my man!
I don't play it myself, more a BF player, but Teddy and Shiffed play regularly I think.

Reply #41
Yes I'm good fish, had a break from gaming but picked up cod for the remastered the other day. Been playing with a couple of friends but we need some team mates as we are useless.
Them battlefield maps are to big for my brain to work out
PSN:ID walksy4

Reply #42
Ahh, best give Teddy a wide berth then! Nah, he's alright I think. Shiffed is handy too I think.

Reply #44
Yeah we usually play it on the livestreams :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Currently Playing;
Destiny  |  Ark: Survival Evolved  |  Battlefield 1  |  Modern Warfare Remastered

Reply #45
Good chance to return just before the gameblast marathon.

Reply #46
I'm alright????
I'm a legend my friend ;)

Only kidding I'm ok and shift is pretty good and we do play every week and I will be playing and streaming on Saturday so everyone is welcome to come along and play with us ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk